[ 028 ] THE BETTER

chapter twenty-eight
act iii dark world

                                                     THE COLD WIND WAS THE OPPOSITE; of the burning heat that didn't infect her during the time of being home

But she was trying to hold the tears that rested in her eyes, after seeing what her homeland looked like at this moment it was nothing; there was nothing left. The people were killed, and the ash had taken over the top of the lands.

How she remembered it as a child, there was nothing but peace and family routing through the kingdom. Volcano's in the distance mixed in with the mountains instead of snow they had ash rains, which was beautifully damaging.

It seemed because of Surtur, there was nothing left; he had raised the underground flames to the top burning down everything, she remembered her small legs running and running from the heat that took her people, hearing her father's battle cries trying to fight back.

"Y/n" Jane called her snapping her out of their thoughts, she noticed that the girl looked as if she was burnt covered in ash.

Her eyes glanced over to Jane, they were bloodshot and glossy; causing Jane and Erik to both creases their eyebrows not knowing what just happened to Y/n.

Elves ran from behind Y/n before Jane pressed a button causing them to disappear, to be replaced by Erik and Darcy making out. Y/n looked over to the two, which snapped her out of the thought of her homeland, with a face of disgust.

"Darcy?" Jane exclaimed.

Darcy looks up and releases Ian, who falls to the ground. "Jane!" Darcy shouted in the same tone.

"Ian!" Erik scolded.

"Selvig!" Ian looked up at the man.

Mjolnir flies past, still trying to find its way back to Thor. "Mew mew!" Darcy shouted, Y/n didn't think twice before running after the hammer, she had nothing but fire running through her veins anger and hatred, steaming up her body.

Y/n stopped in her tracks looking up at the darkened sky, feeling the wind blowing through her hair. The sky had almost been the colour of grey, with every realm on top of each other like a bookshelf, she saw muspelheim, the fire realm that stood three stories high.

Malekith approaches the ark watching everything happen under his control, The Convergence is aligning above it.

The Aether begins swirling like a tornado around him as he steps forward and throws up his arms; it was sharp in Y/n's skin it wasn't like fire but shards of glass that were echoing through the air.

Putting her hand out, to block anything from hitting her face; while the vision became black and red sparks came around her. "We're out of time!" Y/n had heard Jane shout towards the woman.