[ 003 ] THE TEMPTATION

chapter three
act i ━ thor

                     A WHOLE IN THE SKY RIPS OPEN, and the Bifrost comes shooting out of it

                     A WHOLE IN THE SKY RIPS OPEN, and the Bifrost comes shooting out of it. Snow flurries up when the Bifrost hits, as Thor and his band touch down. Runes from the Bifrost are imprinted on the ice around them.

Ice filled the kingdom, and seeing her breath in front of her caused by the coldness, formed all around her body. Everything was darkened with the kingdom almost looking as if it was upside down. 

Huge chunks of ice calve away from their outer edges and float off into space. The planet's icy surface cracks and melts as far as the eye can see. The ruins of a Jotun city lies in the distance

Snow softly and lightly fell towards the mountain-like ground. "We shouldn't be here," Hogun said wide-eyed; looking around. 

"Let's move" Thor demanded. 

Y/n stopped looking around before noticing Thor starting to walk with everyone else following behind him. The unknown valkyrie grabbed onto her small sharp sword, getting ready to pull it out. 

They walked in the cold, looking at the structures of the forbidden place that they should have been in. Rocks continued to crumble around them, in the distance from them. 

"Where are they?" Sif asked, she had a hood that came with her outfit. 

"Hiding, as cowards always do" Thor cockingly spoke, as all of them got close to the centre of the kingdom. 

"Let them," Y/n muttered looking around at the tall structures. 

While they continued to stroll around, a voice was overhead of them. Thor and the group trudge behind Thor across the frozen wasteland, themselves from the howling wind and cold. Loki looks around them, anxious. Volstagg shivers. Thor, invigorated, turns back to his comrades.

With a large grin resting on his face, he looked around taking in all of the snow surrounding the place. "It feels good, doesn't it? To be together again, adventuring on another world?" He cheerfully spoke. 

Silently his group looked over at him, Y/n stopped as they continued to walk to glance over to Thor. "Adventuring?" She questioned not thinking that it is truly an adventure. 

"would you call it?"  Thor tilted his head looking over to Y/n. 

"Freezing." Fandral called. 

"Starving" Volstagg continued. 

"Whining" Sif finished. 

Thor chuckled thinking that they were joking with him but it was the opposite; "How about a song to lift our spirits?" Everyone groaned shaking their heads. 

"No, not that!" Hogan shouted his voice still low. "If I have to listen to Volstagg's singing voice one more time, I'll fall on my own sword!" Y/n smile a little looking at the man before shaking his head.