[ 008 ] MIDGARDS FALL

chapter eight
act i thor

                                      WALKING OVER AND JOINING THE WARRIORS; "See you made a name of yourself down here, our dearest friend?" Fandral nodded his head to all of the people walking around

WALKING OVER AND JOINING THE WARRIORS; "See you made a name of yourself down here, our dearest friend?" Fandral nodded his head to all of the people walking around. "While asgard is at war,"

"That was a horrendous choice Y/n," Sif spoke, glaring over at her and crossing her arms. "But- I'm glad to see that you're okay,"

Smiling with her lips pursed over to Sif with a head nods out of respect. Volstagg continued to eat ravenously obviously using it as a coping move for himself.

"As am I" Y/n softly spoke.

"We came to you, 'cause the four of us know what we all have to do" Sif explained before any of the men next to her were able to say anything. "We're just too damn afraid to go-"

Right away, it clicked that Sif and the warriors were thinking about going down to Midgard so that they were able to find Thor wherever he was down there.

"Loki won't let me back into the castle because of his business of being 'the king' Y/n noted looking at each of them holding onto her own hands. "With that, I have no way to get into the castle for my things, and I will not flatter myself to him for that-"

The men all took a second, in shock that she was truly going to go with them to find Thor. Sif wasn't in shock she just took a second with a grin resting on the corners of the dark-haired woman's lips.

"You're coming along?" Volstagg took a second, not eating anymore and just looking at the princess.

Her head high, she looked over to only Volstagg continuing her conversation with him. "I have promised to protect my people, hurt the people who chose to harm them, burn those who harm to the ground, painfully,"

People around her heard this, not only the four standing in front of her. "Well damn," Fandral spoke agape. "Let's get to it,"

Walking over to them Marceline had found where Y/n was finally, yet she didn't have a smile on her face it was more filled with worry than anything else.

"Heimdall demands your presence, my grace," She told Y/n her head high and holding onto her own hands;

Volstagg quickly turned almost white, the pale colour of the clouds.

"We're doomed," Volstagg muttered.

༊*·˚

Y/n, Sif and the Warriors Three enter warily to find the intimidating Heimdall standing before the Observatory's controls. She had told Aramound where they were going, and he wanted to come along just for Y/n to let him join, knowing that he was a smart and protective warrior.

Marceline said not to trust everyone, yet some people just felt as if you should trust them.

He glares at them accusingly; "You would defy the commands of Loki our King, break every oath you have taken as warriors, and commit treason to bring Thor back?"