[ 025 ] HAUNTED

chapter twenty-five
act iii dark world

                                                              Y/N HAD LANDED GRACEFULLY; with Fendral grabbing onto her helping her become sturdy

                                                              Y/N HAD LANDED GRACEFULLY; with Fendral grabbing onto her helping her become sturdy. "You're welcome, your grace" Fendral kissed up Y/n, giving her a small wink. Loki landed on his face and tried to help himself stand up, huffing. 

Y/n rolled her eyes a bit, shaking her head. It was Fendral so it was never anything that needed to be taken seriously when it came to this man's flattery. Y/n felt the wind softly hitting her skin and the sounds of water brushing against the skiff. 

"There are thousands of women you can pursue Fendral, in Asgard" Y/n demanded, "Not here" 

"First woman to turn me down," Fendral joked back, causing her to shake her head. 

It wasn't short after Thor landed upon the flying skiff driving above the water, being driven by Fandral as Loki climbed to his feet. With a laugh over to Fendral at his failed attempt to flirt with Y/n. 

Fendral turned the cards around, laughing back at Loki; "I see your time in the dungeons have you no less graceful, Loki" The god's smile dropped, glaring over to the warrior before ignoring him. 

Y/n held onto the front of the skiff, looking above at the Harrow ship which veers to their right, towards the mountain range, and with the three skiffs still in pursuit. "Falling isn't a good look on you" Y/n turned her head to Loki hiding a smile. 

"I don't recall asking for your opinion" the god scowls, standing beside her and looking up at the same thing. "You lied to me. I'm impressed." He grinned his hand blowing in the wind as well. 

Before Y/n could reply for herself, side eying Loki a bit. "I'm glad you're pleased." Thor laid Jane down on the skiff, who was still semi-knocked out from whatever was trying to take control of her. 

Loki rolled his eyes wanting a compliment from Y/n so that he could hold it over her head. "Now, do as you promised. Take us to your secret pathway." Thor turned to his brother, not asking yet demanding. 

Loki takes hold of the tiller and begins grinning in genuine glee. Until now they've travelled alongside the bridge, but just above the waterline.

Now they have to veer to the right, and this brings them to the attention of another Asgardian skiff, which gives chase and begins firing. Loki weaves from left to right to avoid laser fire, then lifts the skiff higher to bring them in line with his secret pathway.

Y/n looked over the ship, and at the water as if she was entranced by it. She had never felt like a princess but until she was atop the water, Y/n Aphilon felt like one. "Fandral." Thor's voice broke her out of the trance.