[ 012 ] CONGURE

chapter twelve
act ii avengers

                                              LOKI PACED HIS LARGE GLASS CONTAINMENT PRISON; in the helicarrier detention section

LOKI PACED HIS LARGE GLASS CONTAINMENT PRISON; in the helicarrier detention section. Suddenly Loki stopped, smirking and turning his head to the side.

"I knew you'd show up,"

Turning his head fully, Y/n stood standing in front of the glass with her hands at her side; her head high but took a second almost hesitating to keep her head high. "You have died," She unemotionally spoke.

She had a microphone in her ear where all the people who she barely met before they put a small thing in her ear; and threw her into the room with Loki.

"New look?" Loki pointed out, trying to change the subject. Strolling towards the glass, Y/n stood in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

"To take the tesseract from you, and hand back over to their agent" Y/n causally said as if they were making a deal. "So that I can go back to Asgard, and so could you-"

"I expanding that agent's mind," Loki mentioned as if he was doing the right thing, "You don't even care about him, do you care about the mortal princess?"

"I am not your princess," Y/n bit back with venom getting angered by that, Loki chuckled with a darkened smile on his lips seeing that he hit a soft spot. "I am the protector of the nine realms, the unburnt soon-to-be queen of Asgard,"

Loki's smile dropped as if it turned into ice, "Tell me, why are you doing these for these mortals?" He strolled walking over to the bench inside the glass cell. Looking over to Loki as he ducked his head looking up and over at her.

"I promised Odin and my palace to protect my people," Y/n answered him, "and keep their homes safe and untouched, even if that means coming here and stopping you-"

"You think he'd give you that throne?" Loki smirked looking over at her.

Y/n went silent, she knew that Odin wouldn't give up his throne to just a random princess from another kingdom. Yet she was promised a throne, from a young age but never was able to get it cause of her kingdom's failure.

"I was promised that throne at a young age," Y/n noted, "Unlike you; I will take the throne-"

"And you swear you not like me," Loki chuckled getting back up and strolling over to Y/n.

She wasn't like him, rain fell around the man in front of her. Y/n never wanted to turn out like Loki.

"How'd you get there, and I'm here?" Y/n pointed out. "That's right, you wanted more than you had- so you took what wasn't yours"

"No, but I like this" Loki smiled broadly towards her, "You're a warrior yet, your taking orders from mortals, you've become soft?"

"And If I'd listen to you I'd be dead by now, Loki" Y/n pointed out, walking closer to the glass. "I don't need to take orders from anyone but myself, I am the blood of the throne,"