[ 006 ] HUMBLE AND LOVE

chapter six
act i ━ thor

                                        HE DIDN'T EXILE HER

                                        HE DIDN'T EXILE HER...She was with the people of Asgard now, the contrate of Asgard was cluttered with people. Mothers holding their child's hands, people trading, leave covered structures surrounding the area. 

Glances from each person as she passed by, holding her own hands in front of her. She knew that her banishment was better than what Loki could have done sending her to Midgard or even killing her. 

She didn't look around in disgust at all of the people living their lives, as Loki thought she would be doing now. Y/n looked around as if she was walking like every normal day, amazed by the Asgards helping each other. 

These were her people now. 

"Your grace" A voice spoke, she turned around; her heart beat fast seeing Marceline rushing over to her. The princess didn't think twice before hugging the dark-skinned woman wearing a blue gown. 

A positive small smile rested on Y/n's lips, her head resting on Marceline's shoulder. She didn't break her promise, and Y/n was thankful for that. 

"You should be up there, not done here" Y/n pulled away glancing her head towards the large golden castle in the distance of the centre area of Asgard.

"I promised" Marceline reminded, holding onto Y/n's bare shoulders. 

With a small exhale; Y/n grabbed onto Marceline's hand, and entwined their fingers together. Looking over to Marceline honestly not knowing what to do now that she was exiled from her home, Marceline looked back over to Y/n as if she was silently telling her that she was going to help her. 

They started to walk around the centre, looking at things all around. "Loki couldn't have injured Odin to conjure the throne" Y/n suggested seeing that Loki never looked truly worried about how his father's state was. 

Marceline didn't say anything for a second; "I don't know, your grace" She answered trying to find something in her mind that could connect Loki to what has happened to Odin. 

"But what if he did?" Y/n stopped Marceline from walking thinking about it for a second. "Haven't you ever wondered, what Loki would do for that throne?" 

"Yes. Your Grace" Marceline nodded her head carefully, "I think that he'd kill every a man that gets in his way to get to that throne," 

Her head high, she started to walk again with Marceline by her side; neither of them was holding hands anymore. Y/n's hands were by her sides as she walked and Marcelines were in front of herself. 

"Good thing, I happen not to be a man" Y/n smirked to herself, looking around at the Asgardians. "but a woman,"

Marceline smiled at her confidence, as they walked pasted the massive fountain in the centre of Asgard's community centre. Walking down the dozens of small steps to get to the shopping/trading centre.