[ 009 ] THE ONE UNTOUCHED

chapter nine
act i thor

                                                      RUMBLING WENT THROUGH THE AIR; causing all of the Asgardians to turn followed by the mortals

RUMBLING WENT THROUGH THE AIR; causing all of the Asgardians to turn followed by the mortals. Turning to see that the Bifrost was forming in the distance, the storm started slowly.

People started to mutter all around them trying to see what that thing was, as it formed in the clouds in the shape of a tornado.

"Was somebody else coming?" Darcy asked the seven of the people wearing their uniforms, Just then, the Bifrost funnel explodes down to the ground. Aramounds hand reached over to Y/n's arm, stopping her from going forward.

Townspeople fill the streets, staring at the firefight in the distance. Y/n looked at the fire, swallowing the lump that was resting in her throat. Staring off into the distance and letting the fire reflect in her eyes.

Thor and the Asgardians prepare for battle, and Thor turned to Jane. "Leave this town now. Get yourself and your friends to safety." He held onto her shoulder, looking down at the woman.

"What about you?" Jane asked him.

"I need a weapon," Y/n told looking over at Aramound hinting that she needed his sword.

He shook his head, holding onto the sword that was in the grip of his hand. "I can not do that, your grace, "

"I can't just sit here, and not protect the people" Y/n bit back turning and looking at him, "If you are not going to give me your sword, I request of you to leave"

"You know, I won't do that" He fought back with the princess of the fire realm.

"You fear my death?" Y/n inquired looking at him, as he didn't say anything. She looked into his brown eyes before cupping his cheek and placing a kiss on his cheek softly and friendly almost as a thank you.

"I must stay and fight," Thor told Jane, The Asgardians look to Thor. "I'm still a warrior, and I will fight by your side."

"You're but a mortal now." Volstagg exclaimed looking over at Thor, "You'll get yourself killed!"

"The best thing you can do is get the mortals to safety and leave the battle to us." Sif nodded over to Thor looking around at everyone who was panicking and not knowing why there was fire coming from the distance.

Thor looks at the townsfolk around them, all oblivious to the oncoming threat. "You're right," He said, Y/n smiled a bit seeing that Thor also had a change during his exile not just her being the only one to find herself.

Sif looked surprised, side-eyeing Y/n who smiled a bit. Thor trend to Jane, Selvig and Darcy. "Help me clear the streets. I'll let none of these people dies this day neither will my friends,"

Thor, Jane, Selvig, and Darcy start to herd the crowd of Townsfolk off the streets, as the Warriors Three and Sif head across town, towards the Destroyer. "Y/n" Thor called, causing her to turn to him, with furrowed eyebrows. "Fight for me,"