[ 018 ] ADVISOR

chapter eighteen
act iii dark world

                                                               WALKING BESIDE ARAMOUND WHO WAS DRINKING HIS WATER TIN; People were going back to peace, and the soldiers were helping clean up a lot of the citizen's houses that they destroyed

Looking around at the citizens nodding their heads out of 'thank you' and respect for Y/n. "I'm glad that you have returned" Y/n confidently said, walking beside Aramound while he turned to Y/n still taller, with medium-length hair.

"Glad to be by your side, my grace" Aramound continued. "Half of these men are well trained for anything that gets in their way, But not everyone will bend to the knee of a woman, Y/n"

Y/n didn't say anything going silent and looking forward as they walked passing my soldiers, along with normal people who were damaged by their small war.

"Things that don't bend, wind up breaking" She commented, before grabbing a water tin and handing it to a woman who was holding onto what looked to be a five-year-old child.

"Thank you very much," The mother told Y/n ducking her head, quickly.

"No problem," Y/n nodded her head as she continued to walk, to find Thor so the two could get going back to Asgard. "You are my advisor," She told Aramound with her head high, "Do not question my way of ruling or it will be under the ruling of Odin; I just need enough men and supporters to make a difference"

Aramound didn't say anything back to her, just silently walking after Y/n as she made her way towards the God standing on a rock obviously ready to go back to Asgard. Aramound was going to stay behind for a little bit longer to help with the people.

Y/n had to get going with Thor, cause of warrior training happening in the main palace of Asgard.

"Are you ready?" Thor asked over to Y/n, she didn't say anything thinking about what she had said to Aramound just nodding her head. "Heimdall, Whenever you're ready." Looking up at the sky, it started to shine brighter than the sun above.

The rainbow beaming surrounded the two, as they softly yet quickly disappeared.

༊*·˚

Asgard was beautiful under the sun with mountains shining in the back of the golden castle surrounded by buildings on buildings. Beautiful plants lay among all of them, with birds flying through the skies.

Time has passed before, warriors trained in the courtyard. A crow sat on Odin's arm, with men fighting and training for battle some of them from their last peace and most original Asgardian warriors.

Y/n and Marceline walked side by side, she was still wearing her new uniform but without the cap. Marceline walked next to her in almost the same thing yet it was a tan outfit compared to her blue one.