[ 041 ] LIBERATING

chapter forty-one
act iv ragnorak

                                                            KORG SITS WITH HIS CELL MATES CHATTING AWAY; the cell was destroyed with writing sitting on the walls along with weird goos that lay around

KORG SITS WITH HIS CELL MATES CHATTING AWAY; the cell was destroyed with writing sitting on the walls along with weird goos that lay around. He's talking to Miek; a weird alien-like creature who didn't respond back only made noises.

The blue rock man sat there, his head turned to the right having a conversation. "Is that some sort of protoplasm, all the stuff that's coming out of you? Or are they eggs? Looks like eggs."

     Suddenly his Obedience Disk powers down, and the wall exploded. Walking through that explosion was Y/n, standing and wearing the black uniform-like dress that she had gotten.

"Oh!" Korg shouted, jolting up in his spot.

"Korg?" Y/n called out, looking around at them; all of the enslaved people sitting around not knowing what to do with themselves.

The large blue rock giant was the one who stepped forward questioning the Valkyrie. "Who's asking? I know you're asking." He pointed over to her, "Is anyone else asking, or is it just you?

Y/n tosses him a high-tech rifle: "My revolution has begun" Korg looked down at the weapon with a smile on his rock-like face.

"Think of it as a liberation," Y/n smirked raising her eyebrow a bit, and tilting her head to the side.

"You are no longer captive," Y/n looked at each of the enslaved people who stood up to look at the woman, she looked at the diverse group that stood in front of her. "Hurt your captures, make them pay, burn down their things"

The silence in the room spoke miles, each one of them listening to what she had to say pondering the idea of hurting the people that captured them,

"Dang," Korg mellowed out, "You're good at that,"

༊*·˚

Thor waits as Loki enters codes to a door's security panel; bodies of guards had laid around the brothers. "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor leaned against the wall.

"I disagree." Loki tried to unlock the lock, his mind was also running with Y/n. This was the first time, in years he had felt this way towards the woman. He also wasn't the best when it came to expressing how he felt without hurting the person.

"Open communication was never our family's forte." Opening the door for the two of them, to walk through.

"You have no idea." Thor followed quickly along, "I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last."

The door opens, revealing a bunch of guards; who turned to the two of them not knowing what they were doing in the room at the same time. Thor and Loki had lifted up two Sakaarian guns, that were given by Valkyrie.