[ 024 ] TRAITORS NEVER WIN

chapter twenty-three
act iii dark world

                                                      THOR HAD GIVEN LOKI A CHANCE; the man had been dissolved after hearing and finding out about Frigga's death

THOR HAD GIVEN LOKI A CHANCE; the man had been dissolved after hearing and finding out about Frigga's death. He and the woman that grew him were closer than her and Thor's relationship.

He was closer to the woman who grew him than the relationship between her and Thor, the God of Thunder. In spite of the fact that Frigga had always believed in and loved Loki, and had treated him as her own, Loki's final conversation with her was an argument.

Having checked that he was clean, he walked through the dark corridors and went through the castle with a candle as the cleaning of the castle progressed. In the distant distance, the rumble of tan stones still resonated on the broken concreated ground.

Freed from prison, Loki and Thor walk down a wide plaza lined with pillars; that didn't have a guard in sight. There was a bit of pep in Loki's step, walking beside his brother; wearing his black and green outfit and his hair not tightly slicked back as it use to be.

Whatever the barometer says, the trees remain in their positions, rooted in the earth with a stoic and composed beauty. Outside of Asgard causing semi-cold winds flow through the castle.

Revenge is chained, a positive sense of direction and mission is your liberation.

"This is so unlike you, brother." Loki gawked at an unwilling-to-talk Thor, "So clandestine...Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

Annoyed; Thor muttered, "If you keep speaking I just might."

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki shape-shifts into an Einherjar guard; wearing all gold with a sword in his hand, along with a shield, "Is this better?"

Only taking a glance over to Loki not fully feeding into his teasing and mocking that he was freed, and Thor was the one who did it. "It's a better company at least."

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." There was silence between the brothers as they passed another Piller.

Loki changes back into his own form; turning his head back over to look at Thor before going silent for a second, it's because Thor winded up changing himself into Y/n; wearing the same dress as she wore the other day.

"Mmm brother, you look ravishing." Loki eyed Y/n's body up and down.

Thor looks down at his feminine body before replying in his own voice. "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."

"Very well." Loki nodded jokingly; keeping thoughts to himself rather than saying them out loud for the first time, "Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much."

Loki now morphs into Captain America with his stars and stripes outfit; Thor turned back into himself knowing that Loki was liking him a little too much in Y/n's form.