rant 6

im going all out on this shit.

jiraiya is a fucking disgusting character. he shouldn't be liked.

peaking into hot springs for research? really? i cant believe nobody fucking talks about this shit. the creator of the show's motto is probably "boys will be boys." whoever the hell made it is a sick fuck. the whole narutoverse has so many flaws. the plot doesn't even make up for it. idgaf if im bashed for this. i really don't fucking care. naruto is a shit show. there's so many unnecessary details. 

jiraiya's sick habit of peaking into hot springs. not said, but obviously a ton of the girls would be underage there. i can't believe people dont say shit about this. a 50 year old man staring at children. he's a fucking predator.

kakashi too. his habit of icha icha was, once again, a totally unnecessary detail. the show would've been fucking fine if he was just casually reading a coverless book. whoever made naruto, i hope they're dead. i honestly do. idec anymore.

more unneeded things could be tsunade's 106cm. with every strong female character, they just HAVE to sexualise them in some way. mei terumi, tsunade, anyone. they were small subtle scenes, but even sakura in the first part of naruto was sexualized. 

found out the guys name is masashi kishimoto.

idk if this is just something normalized in japan, but why does basically every popular anime include at least one sexualized women? 

naruto: tsunade
bleach: orihime
kny: daki/ume

you get the point.

im waiting for an anime with a justifiably powerful female character that isn't sexualised in the slightest by the show or the fandom. 

and, this isn't related to anime, but i'll add this in too. kids getting sexualized for wearing crop tops.

idk why, but when people think of 9-11 year olds, they think of someone with no sense of fashion at all still wearing girl power shirts. they make fun of 11 year olds.

then, out of nowhere they're shocked when those children are literally sexualizing themselves just to be accepted by the media. does this work? no. 

social media is ruining kids. it ruined me, too. they're purposely growing up faster just for validation from strangers they dont even know. i was a victim of this a few years back. 

also, wtf is wrong with a child wearing crop tops? if that awakens something in you for whatever reason, i'm sorry, no actually im not, but that's all on you. if you're actually turned on by a little kid, honestly fuck you.