rant 8

abortion rights (i am pro choice. fucking deal with it)

why the fuck is abortion murder? why is a fetus more important than the life and future of a person?

im 176% sure that if you cooked a fetus, seasoned it, and decorated it on a plate a pro-lifer would eat it in a flash. maybe even compliment it depending on how good it was.

why care for something if you don't even recognize it as human without context?

in places like where i'm from, bangladesh, it's only legal if the persons life is in danger.

like... tf?

that's so messed up.

yk what this leads to? r4p3. people who don't use protection during sex are a whole different topic. im focusing on sa.

only sick fucks too wimpy and fucking ugly to pull bitches r4p3. i have proof of this. just look at those prison pictures of sex offenders. all of them are fucking deformed.

but, forcing a women to give birth to a baby only causes neglect and abuse.

don't go off abt adoption. the whole point is, they shouldn't be forced to go into labor. that's messed up af. either way, the adoption system is shit.

yk those tt livestreams where ppl write a controversial opinion and get ppl to argue with them? most of the ones going off about abortion being murder are men.

go push an infant out your fucking cock, come back, and tell me how it went. would you wanna get forced to do that shit?

if abortions murder, a blowjob is cannibalism and a cumsock is mass murder. if this was true, most cis men would've killed billions

my body, my choice. if you disagree, please fuck off.

akazas toes out