rant 11

the whole "bing chilling" thing was just a whole ploy for ppl to have an excuse to mock chinese ppl and not get canceled

harmless at first, but now people at my hs are going around mocking chinese saying the c slvr but then excusing it by saying "oh im just speaking bing chilling"

honestly, what the fuck.

china is a beautiful place with beautiful culture and scenery. their language is beautiful and something so soothing for me to hear.

but, these white ass fucktards built like fucking whiteout bottles think that any language that wasn't originated from europe and has a unique accent is funny.

so, in canada, you have to stand up for o canada every morning, not sure if this is normal in other countries so im just giving context before explaining what happened

an indian band that i unfortunately forgot the name of was singing and playing o canada on a recording. beautiful performance, and i loved the gorgeous instruments they used.

then, i hear some white ass giggles. lo and behold, the "sigma males 🥶🥶🥶" of the class were laughing their asses off and mocking the guy singing in telugu.

my teacher didn't do jackshit. if you see this, fuck you ms. thompson. there's a reason you're 50 and fucking unmarried.

but, yeah. racism is so normalized its not even funny anymore. people walk into class screaming "ni hao" like it's the funniest shit in the world.

i really wanna cave their stupid ass faces in sometimes, and im damn well close to that point.

thx for listening

akazas toes out