rant 47

I don't wanna be alive anymore

no actually, why am I victimizing myself? he should die. he should burn at the stake. he should atone for ever even thinking it was okay to joke about shit like that. he should go burn in hell for thinking "that's how the world works." who are you, a dictator? you're just a hormonal 14 year old boy who thinks he's allat. you're a worthless, p0rn watching piece of shit who believes that he has the right to say these things. are you a deity? are you a god? are there people groveling at their feet before you? no, there aren't. you're just an ordinary boy living an ordinary life and you'll never amount to anything more than a street smart high school dropout.

the only reason you think you're sooo important is because you're a motherless scoundrel who never learned basic respect. what the hell do you mean by "millions of people die by war and famine" does this mean r4pe is any less of a crime? no. no the fuck it doesn't. so what if there's war going on? men like you never understand why assault is so dehumanizing.

here's a post from u/Lady_S on a subreddit, responding to a guy who said "unpopular opinion: grape isn't that bad" and it's a lot more respectful than I would've been trying to say this to someone.

"I am a girl and I was just like you. I never understood what the big deal would be. In fact, I always thought that I'll tell the r4pist that I'll do it willingly so he doesn't have to rip my insides apart. And then I was m0lested for real. Here is the thing which would be REALLY hard to explain to someone who wasn't in the situation. What makes r4pe or m0lestation really traumatic is the lack of control you have in the situation. What every person takes for granted is how much our body is ONLY ours. We innately assume that we are full control of everything related to our body and when that is violated, the brain has a very sudden sharp reaction. I was a teen when a Yoga Instructor almost f1ng3r fvkd me in a class full of people. I didn't have the guts to say anything but it was the worst feeling in the world. I was breathing really fast, I felt like I wanted to just k1ll that guy on the spot, and then I threw up as I ran out of the class. I couldn't stop crying and I felt like I needed to somehow remove his touch. And this was a guy just touching me. R4p3 would be a million times more amplified."