one : : fan

Upon arriving I took the liberty of escaping my brother. I admit he needed help but honestly I didn't care, he's famous enough that anybody will happily take the task of helping him find the platform.

Sprinting off with my trolley I'd arrived at the train in no time and managed to find a compartment to myself. Eventually Fred and George joined me, as did Cedric for a bit. We spoke about the holidays and the different rumors we'd heard. Apparently there was a new student joining our year, a couple actually. Transfers I suppose.

Once arriving I'd spotted Harry with a Weasley kid and a couple others, so I assumed he was fine and continued towards my spot. I always sat near the back so I could leave quickly incase the twins did anything stupid.

Quietly I watched as the different New years were sorted. It took awhile but it was worth paying attention to, as the rumor had been proven true.

Professor Dumbledore waited for a moment of silence before announcing the older students. It was unusual but I didn't care to be honest. I'd drifted off into a world of imagination until I heard the name, "Riddle," come from the front of the hall. I didn't catch his first name but, nonetheless I inspected the boy from head to toe as he made his way to the sorting hat.

Suddenly a voice coming from further along the table began yelling, "This is insane, why would anyone in their right mind allow the son of a murderer into a school." I turned to see my little brother stood up, yelling to the entire school.

I hurried over to Harry, furious and embarrassed. This really wasn't the time to voice out your childhood trauma. I quickly sat him back down on the bench and kneeled down to his level before 'whisper-yelling' at him, "Harry James Potter, What do you think your doing?" "His Dad killed ou-" I quickly cut him off before he could finish, "Yes well he's not his Dad and there's nothing we can do, so sit your fucking ass down." I gave him a quick death glare before rushing back to my seat.

I looked up to Riddle and the Sorting hat as they soon continued. A couple other kids by the names of Theodore Nott and Lorenzo Berk-something were called up, both Slytherins. As the sorting concluded I was about to leave before being called upon by Proffessor Dumbledore. Great.

Quietly I made my way towards the headmaster, nudging my brother on the way. "You asked for me Professor?" "Ah, yes, so you see I understand Mr Riddle may be... triggering... for you and your brother, but I do hope you understand Hogwarts is open to all, yes?" He made sure to leave gaps when saying 'triggering', though quickly I nodded my head. "Alright, have a good year Y/n," He said with a smile.

I scurried away to the exit before one of the New years came up to me, her name was Something Ranger? "Your Y/n Potter Correct?" She asked in a hurry. "Yes why?" I responded. The girl hesitated for a moment, "Well... Your brother got in a fight with... Riddle." "Already!?" I spat back. She gave a small nod and led me to the bunch.

Ron and Harry was being cornered by the transfers, it was kind of funny but there was no way I was letting him get bet up on the first day. "Fuck off Riddle," I yelled. The bunch turned to me distracting them. Hermione was hiding behind me and the Weasly kid soon did too. I looked the bunch up and down.

"You know who I am?" Asked the tall curly-haired boy. I gave him a look, the look that says 'are you being serious?' "Who doesn't, you made quite the fucking entrance," I shot back. He turned to the others with a chuckle, "I guess I've got myself a fan." I rolled my eyes as he slowly turned back to me taking a step closer, "and what might your name be?" "Why should I tell you?" I said crossing my arms. "Well you know who I am, so why not make it fair and let me know who you are," He stated with a growing smirk. "Hurry up Harry," I said getting impatient. He quickly sped over to my side and I stormed off with the trio following close behind.

I took the trio out to the Courtyard and began screaming my head off, "What the actual fuck Harry!?" Ron looked to Harry and down to his feet, "You too Weasley!" Hermione stood by my side as if she had some type of superiority. I continued to lecture the pair for the remaining five or so minutes before being ambushed by the twins.

"Holy shit-" I said clearly startled, the pair began laughing until noticing Ron. They looked to their brother, then to me, then back to Ron. "You in trouble?" George asked. "Goodluck," Fred continued. "You're gonna need it," they stated in sync. I rolled my eyes. As quickly as they'd arrived they left and, I made the unfortunate New Years unpack my dorm for me. Now and then they'd try complaining to each other but I'd throw something each time, cutting them off. I think I broke Harrys glasses.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ok so... yes... I'm still writing the other book..... but when I came up with the idea....... there was no way I wasn't going to write it. Next Chapter: Unknown

Chapter inspo: Fan Behavior - Isaac Dunbar