thirty : : odd little group

I spent hours in the library picking apart the letters. Eventually, however, I was kicked out as curfew struck. I felt defeated. What was there to do? I had no leads other than a stupid stamp that I couldn't trace to anything. I sigh before another thud at the window. Narrowing my eyes I glare outside as a shadowy figure blocked the view, though it scattered as my pile of letters had fallen. My breathing becomes heavy with fear.

The floorboard creaks as steps inch closer. Before I knew it I had a wand at my neck. I glare at the hand. "Is that my cloak-?" I ask quietly.

________

BONNIEs POV:

Y/n's missing. Nobody seemed to notice when she hid under the bleachers but I did. I'd kept my eye on her for the longest time. I knew her brother was useless and she was my why out of this shithole. My step-brother, Nott, was the reason I was linked to the Dark Lord. Since the first year I'd tried to contact her anonymously but after the first letter my brother and his friends watched me like hawks.

She never came back that night and nobody noticed her disappearance. It was almost pitiful, though I feel as if I'm overreacting. I decide to go to her dorm tonight and make sure she's alright.

I knock on the door. No response. Not even her roommate seemed to be there. Slowly I turn the door handle. Inspecting her room I find myself glaring at her fireplace, then her closet. As I'm walking around my face meets the ground as I faceplant. Rubbing my head I look down by my feet. "A deathly hallow-" I say, gasping at the cloak.

At the sound of footsteps nearing the door I quickly throw the cloak on, hiding in the corner of the room. It was Harry. 'What's he doing here? ' I wonder to myself.

I spot him gathering papers on her desk. I begin to walk closer, though he's startled by a knock on the window. I swing my head around, my gaze glaring into one of a shadowed figure. I turn back around to find Harry gone with my letters.

Stunned and infuriated I stakeout in his dorm awaiting his return. I wait for hours. I'm too stubborn to leave, and eventually it payed off. He returned to his dorm with the letters. I simply watch in silence awaiting my moment to strike. Before I knew it the shadowy figure returned. A thud at the window.

I used this as my opportunity to strike. The floorboards creaking as I near. I hold my wand out at his neck. "Is that my cloak-?" I hear Harry mumble. Quickly I remove the hood from my head. "This is yours!?" I yell in confusion, lowering my wand slightly, though fixing my stance at his sudden movement. He'd tried to stand, but I wasn't going to let him move an inch until I'd gotten answers.

"How did you get this?" I question.

"I could ask you the same thing," He fires back. I narrow my eyes at his arrogance. "What about the letters?" I ask, awaiting to see if he'd be truthful. He stutters, almost nervous-looking, "N-nowhere. They're mine." "Lies!" I yell pressing the wand against his neck. He raises his hands, placing them behind his head. He looks behind me. Another wand placed at my neck.

I raise my hands, Harry easing slightly though still alert. I turn. My icy glare meeting one of a Ginger-nobodies. I raise a brow. "Gonna make me eat slugs?" I ask chuckling, aware of his reputation. A cold chuckle comes from the door. "Cute joke Zsa," Riddle says. The air is sucked out of my lungs. 'what is he doing here!?' I think to myself. Hermione appears from behind Mattheo. "Isn't this an odd little group we've got here?" He adds. The trio regrouping as I stand off to the side awkwardly.

We all fear him in some form or way, and for different reasons too. Or atleast so it seems. Glancing to the side a little, my gaze transitions from the trio to Mattheo. Silence. A horrifying tension fills the room. I roll my eyes, tiring of the unnecessary drama, slowly walking off. Mattheo puts his arm out to stop me.

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry im late.. this was meant to be released way earlier but I got a little distracted with exams and never have i ever season 4.... blame netflix for casting Micheal as Ethan 😭

The last few paragraphs were done on my phone, btw so sorry if there are more spelling errors than usual, and sorry it's so short-