sixteen : : extremely

I sit next to him, cupping my hand, holding his cheek. Our lips touch and the entire circle of people stare in awe and shock. Pulling away he still has a stupid grin on his face, but it soon disapears as I slap his cheek lightly, "Don't think that changes how I feel about you." He rubs his cheek, "Yeah?.. And how do you feel about me?" Knowing I'm still on the Veritaserum I hesitate slightly, "I.. Don't think... I'm obligated.. to answer... that....... Am I?" Stacey simply smiles shaking her head as if I'm hopeless, which I am.

Still sat by Mattheo, I grab another Fire Whiskey from behind me and sip on it while resting my head on his chest. As people continue the game I zone out again nearly finishing my third full bottle, before he takes it out of my hands. "Heyyy-" My words slurred. "You've had enough," He says looking over me. I grumble slightly, slumping further, his arm catching me.

Nearly falling asleep I lean deeper into Riddles chest, who doesn't seem to mind me doing this. The others try to ignore it thinking it has to be the whiskey, however I know I'm drunk but part of this feels real. Riddle tries moving his arm but I quickly grab it, sending him an angry glare. "I-" He sits there speechless, wrapping his other arm around me too. Maybe it is the alcohol...

My head starts ringing as Cedric, Harry and Krum all stand on a table in the middle of the room, gathering the attention of the other students. The three of them raise the Eggs. Everybody gathers around them, except me who's still comfy in Mattheos arms. Suddenly there's a loud screech and everybody blocks their ears. I, drunk as fuck, walk up to the three. Tripping over my own feet slightly, hurting my already-hurt-foot, and shut each egg one by one. "You're welcome," I say waddling away. Everybody starts to leave disturbed by the noise and Mattheo helps me over to Stacey who takes me back to our Dorm.

_________

The next morning I wake up coughing with a stinging head ache and barely any memory of the previous night. Stacey stares at me smirking. "I am hungover, sick, and do not care," I inform her, burying my head into my pillow. "I think you will," She says inching closer. "No. Fuck off. Everything hurts. I'm not in the mood right now." She pipes down and I grab a tissue box before falling asleep again.

Waking up again my state has hardly improved, and I lay in bed regretting my life choices. Stacey approaches from across the room taking my temprature. I squint my eyes before asking the 'all important question', "Shouldn't you be in class?" "I suppose, but I've been waiting to tell you the big news, and I guess make sure your alright," She admits. Her priorities concern me.

"Did I not tell you I didn't care?" I say coldly. She sighs face planting into a pillow, "You're no fun when you're sick." I roll my eyes and turn the opposite direction to face away from her. "How drunk was I?" I ask hesitantly. "Extremely," She states. "Fuck," I mummble.

It was about Midday and I still wasn't hungry but I still asked Trix to get me a small something. During her absence I try to recall anything stupid I'd done the night before. Unfortunately nothing comes to mind. I couldn't possibly ask Stacey or anybody else for that matter. I'm hoping that people will forget if I've done anything, just as I have.

Quickly I was drawn out of my thoughts as the door swung open, revealing a tray of food and a couple familiar faces. Stacey sat the tray down next to me, as Thena, Fred, and Hermione hovered by the door. I squint my eyes staring at the lot of them, before burying my head into a pillow again. "Why," I whine, stretching out the Y. Fred merely chuckles at my current state, sitting at the end of the bed. Thena came up to me leaving me a 'feel better soon' letter, and a pair of spectrespecs. Hermione, I suppose was there to make up for Harry's lack of sympathy for his older sister. Typical.

I turn around to look around at them. "You'd think I was dying with the amount of attention I'm getting from you lot," I complain. "I'm sorry we care," Fred says matching my tone. I smirk slightly, "Well if seeing as you care so much, I suppose you wouldn't mind doing my potions homework." They all laughed, as did I, and exited the room after awhile.

As soon as they left I noticed the stinging in my foot. God. Who knew distractions were effective. I sat myself up and down at my foot. I figure I must've tripped or something at the party, though it doesn't help that there are still glass fragments in the wound. I begin to unwrap the bandage to check the damage but I pussy out and re-wrap my foot. Maybe being sick isn't as bad as I thought.

AUTHORS NOTE

Listen..... It's.. Okay.... Kinda late though.. ig

NEXT CHAPTER: Today, Tomorrow, or soon-ish?

CHAPTER INSPO: ............