two : : let's not forget

Waking up the following day I made my way down to breakfast still half asleep. Harry and his tribe of dweebs were already there so I tried my hardest to avoid the lot of them. Despite ignoring most of existence I kept an eye out for Thena. I never saw her on the train or at house sorting, though I was soon distracted as a small girl sprinted past me.

She was paniced and scared, so I rushed up to her and grabbed her. "Hey, hey... calm down....." I said holding her in my arms. The girls breathing was heavy and she was somewhat shaky. As she soon settled I turned her round and looked her in the eye, "You alright?" She gave a quick nod. "Okay good, uhh, what's your name kid?" She didn't answer. Her eyes widened and she grabbed my hand. I turned around to see what the fuss was, and it was those stupid degenerate transfers.

I wanted to go up and punch their god damn faces, however they came up to me before I could finish the thought of doing so. "Hey, It's my biggest fan," He said smiling at me. I simply rolled my eyes and looked up at him responding, "Y'know it's too early for this shit..." I noticed Nott sending death glares to the poor new year. I stepped infront of the girl before continuing, "...and let's not forget I met you guys yesterday, so let's not label or target."

I started walking away when I heard Riddle call out, "'Still don't know your name!" I flipped him off as I pretty much dragged the new year over to a table. I sat the girl down and asked for her name again. "Bonnie Zsa," She quickly replied. "Nice to meet you Bonnie," I said smiling. Before I could ask any questions about what just happened little Lovegood came up to me. She was Thenas little sister. Luna I think it was?

"Hello y/n, have you seen Thena anywhere?" She had a cute pair of glasses on and a concerned look on her face. "No sorry," I responded. "Oh.... Alright...." She soon wandered off. It was odd but considering how her sister acts I was used to it. 

Eventually Class started but even then Thena failed to make an appearance. I soon began to trail off, stuck on the train of thoughts. I'm assuming the twins were the same because they spent most of the lesson quoting things she'd once said. Professor Flitwick ended up kicking them out of the class for awhile.

Whilst still trapped in my own thoughts I soon came to the realisation I was staring at Riddle. Fuck. Upon realising this my face went red and he was sat there smirking at me, oh and of course with my luck the Weasleys entered the room just as this scene took place. I turned to the pair starstruck. When I actually looked to the pair dead in the eye Fred looked crushed and George was trying not to laugh. Mortified I buried my head into the textbook and pretended to hide for the remaining half an hour.

The second we were dismissed I sprinted for the door, until reaching a halt. "Let's not forget I met you yesterday..." Riddle said mockingly as he blocked the door. I poked my tongue out and pushed him out of the way. I proceeded to bolt out into the hallway, then began parading down the halls to my next class.

The day had concluded quicker than expected, and I'd gotten the shock of mail. The only mail I'd received other than my Hogwarts letters had been from Thena or the Twins during the holidays. I quickly opened it and skimmed through the letter to find who'd sent it since I didn't recognise the owl. Unable to find anything I flipped the letter over where an Illuminati-looking symbol was stamped on. It was a triangle, with a circle inside, and a line through the circle. Despite looking familiar I couldn't figure it out and decided to stash the letter in my pocket to read later.

Spotting Fred and George I sat myself down next to the pair for dinner. The second I sat down George looked to Fred and with the biggest grin on his face said, "Oh Riddle, would you do me the honor o-" I soon cut him off by throwing a pastry at him. He laughed and got back to eating. Fred simply sat there uneasy and thrown off.

AUTHORS NOTE : :

What pronouns should I use for Y/n??? Also don't worry it's a Mattheo x Y/n story so.. just hang in there it's a story so.... it needs a build up....

Chapter Inspo: Boredom :')