ten : : hypocrite

Not wanting to go to the Hospital wing I limped back to my dorm yesterday and bandaged the wound myself. Arriving at the meeting I can feel my foot getting worse. I limped over to the corner and started ignoring everyone as per usual. They were speaking about bringing Voldy-Moldy back from the dead but there was no way of that happening, though my appearance keeps Bellatrix content. My attention was drawn to the door as someone unexpectedly entered the room. It was Riddle. I kept my hood up trying to hide the crack so he couldn't figure out which one was me. I never pay attention to him. I mean I don't like him so other than his incredible looks there was no reason to.

"You're late Master Riddle," Pettigrew States. Clearly Dumbass. He sat down opposite where I'm standing. I continue adjusting my hood, and I feel myself getting nervous. I'm unsure if he can tell it's me so I simply stare at him trying to read his face.

Hours pass and the others begin to leave. I stay behind not wanting to show off my injury more than I already have. Eventually it's just me and Riddle. "Cut the crap the hood isn't helping."  I sigh and throw the mask at him. He catches it turning his head to look me dead in the eye. "Now let's try again, with out the insults." I roll my eyes sitting down opposite him.

 "How'd you know where to get the Robe?" "Why would I tell you that?" I ask. "Because if you don't we can always try the kidnapping routine again." I lean my head against the Chair taking a deep breath. Looking back at him I pause for a moment, "You could always try asking the little shit we took it from." He slams his hands against the table pushing his chair out, coming towards me. I continue to look forward, refusing to make anymore eye contact.

 He rests his hands on the chair. "I could seriously hurt you y'know." "Pfft- Like you 'seriously hurt me' when we were in Year 3. Yeah right." His grip loosened, probably surprised I'd remembered. "What were you doing then anyway? I think I missed the discussion around that remark." Suddenly his grip tightened again as he was brought back to planet earth, "Wait how long have you been a death eater for?"

We sat down cross legged on the table and had an actual civilised conversation. It was almost funny. I'd hated him for the longest time possible, but for once he was actually bearable to be around. I let out a yawn and turned around resting my head on his knee, "You're not so bad Riddle." "Yeah?" He asked with a chuckle. I smiled looking up at the chandelier. "Y'know you being 'my biggest fan' and all, I should know your name." 

I pretend to stab myself and act hurt, "Oh Riddle how could you, we've been in the same D.A.D.A Class for the past 3 years and alas, you don't know my name." I chuckle before sitting up straight. Now sitting across from him I reach my hand out to his, "The name's Y/n." He shakes my hand, "Mattheo Riddle, Pleased to meet you." My eyes widened, "Wait that's your name!?" "As my fan I thought you'd now that by now, Hypocrite-" He mumbled that last part. "Well.... N-no..... I....." I stutter unable to come up with an excuse. He simply laughs at me and I deflate. Not long after I let out another slight yawn and soon drift to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

This chapter took half an hour to write... THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TOOK AN HOUR... HOW TF..... i mean the other chapters longer but stilll........ two chapters, one day too...

NEXT CHAPTER : : "nObOdY KnOoOOWwWsSsSs" - AURORA, Runaway

CHAPTER INSPO : : NONE IM SO PROUDD