eleven : : champions

Slowly rising from the bed I rub my eyes and look around. Realising its not my room my eyebrows furrow and I notice I'm still in my black cloak. "Shit.." I mumble to myself. "Oh, You're up." I look at Riddle who's standing in the doorway shirtless. 'Damn he's fine,' I think to myself. "Eyes up here darling," Mattheo states with a chuckle. I feel my face going red and bury my head into the blanket, "Why am I here?" "Don't you remember?" He asks. My eyes widen, "Was I drunk!?" Mattheo chuckles at me again, "No, Just hurry up and get ready the announcements start soon." "Right." I head over to his window and climb out, leaving with a wink and growing smirk, "See ya' Riddle."

MATTHEOS POV:

I watch as she climbs out onto the roof. She truly is fearless. Though that meant I didn't get much information from her yesterday, but she's on our side so it's fine I suppose. How didn't I know she was a death eater though, I get she's always masked but we weren't even aware of each other's existence till Hogwarts.

My thoughts are interrupted as someone knocks on the door. I open it only to find Nott and Zsa. "Can I help you?" I ask confused. "This little bitch tried to rat us out again," He said pushing Bonnie towards me. I kneel down to her level. "Who to this time?" I ask calmy. "She shakes nervously and I start to raise my voice, "Who?" "Y-y/n," The girl says stuttering. I freeze, 'she isn't aware either. Did anybody know she was one of us? ' "Did you write another letter?" I ask quickly snapping out of us. Bonnie quickly shakes her head. I look up to Theo for conformation. He shakes his head slightly. I give her a death glare, "Hand it over."

A single tear rolls down her eye as her shaky hands give me the letter. It's got the same stupid stamp. As far as I'm aware she only successfully sent one a couple years ago, though I don't know who to. She never cracked. I throw the letter into the fire and push past the pair making my way to the great hall. I brush past Enzo who soon follows behind me and we sit down.

___________

The announcements begin and everyone begins to get excited. I had Snape rig the goblet so my name would be pulled out, meaning I'll be there for fathers resurrection. The first name is called out, "Viktor Krum!" Everybody cheers. Then a pause. "Fleur Delacour!" Another set of cheering. "and finally.... Cedric Diggory!" More cheering. Dumbledore then goes on to begin a speech, but another name is drawn. "Harry potter?" I look at the boys confused and then back to the goblet. "Harry did you put your name in the goble-" Dumbledore gets cut off by another name being drawn. My name.

"....Mattheo.... Riddle........?" At this point Dumbledore looks nothing more than defeated. He quickly gathers us all and takes us away from the crowd of people. Potter and I look at each other confused, then at Dumbledore and the 7th years.

Y/Ns POV

I sit there in silence having a mild panic attack. Many thoughts shoot through my head as I start Hyperventilating. 'How'd Harry get his name in the goblet? How's he going to survive this? Maybe Cedric will look out for him? How the fuck did Riddle's name also get drawn? ' Suddenly I receive a hug from either side of me. I stop breathing and exhale for a moment letting go of the breath I'd been holding. "He'll be okay," Fred reassured me. "I'm sure of it," George adds. "Thanks," I say with a small smile plastered on my face. I rest my head on the table trying to remain calm. Stace reaches for my hand from across the table and holds onto mine trying to comfort me.

We're all dismissed but I stay behind while I wait for the others to come back. As they're released they soon disperse and Rita's in the corner trying to get photos of this years 'champions'.

Quickly I catch up to Harry and pull him into a tight hug. "I'm ment to be pissed off at you," He murmurs. "Shut up-" I tell him refusing to let go. "You gonna be okay?" I ask filled slowly letting go of him. "Hopefully." I give him another hug before letting him wander off to his friends. I spot Cedric as he inches closer to me, "I"ll take care of him, don't worry." Unsure I stand there practically frozen, only just looking up at him. "You promise?" "I Promise." I nod lightly and he gives me another hug. 

"Cedric you coming!?" One of his dickhead friends call out. "I-I've kinda.... gotta...." I shake my head and roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah, hurry up." He smiles awkwardly at me and runs off to his friend group. I start walking around the school. People still give me looks as I pass them but less-so now that there's new drama.

AUTHORS NOTE

Three chapters two days, maybe even four. We'll see.

NEXT CHAPTER : : who tf knows 😍

CHAPTER INSPO : : noooonnnneeee