twelve.... don't know what to name this either

As I continue walking with no clear destination my brain tries to process all that's happened, though everything freezes as I come across Thena curled up in a ball. I rush over to her sitting down by her side. "Lovegood?" She looks up at me confused. I let out a quick breath relieved to see she was okay. "Y/n? What're you doing?" She asks. "Checking on you of course," I say as I tilt my head to look at her properly.  She smiles and helps me up from the floor as we continue the walk together.

"I've missed this y'know," She says out of the blue. "I have too." We smile at each other again stopping as we come across her sister. "Are those my Spectrespecs?" Luna queries. "Maybe," Thena replies. "Oh, so that's what they are?" I chime in, "What exactly do they do?" I ask turning to the pair. "They're special glasses that allow the wearer to see invisible creatures that you usually wouldn't see otherwise," Thena explains. "Exactly Thena, so may I have them back please?" The girl asks politely. Thena sighs and hands over the glasses. Why can't Harry and I have the same relationship they do.

"Do you think I could try them on?" I ask. Luna smiles and gives a small nod handing them over. I stumble back slightly looking around, everything seemed strange but it was cool. I stared up at the roof before looking down and seeing an odd figure in the distance. I rest the glasses on my head and notice Hermione rushing closer. "What're you looking at?" Little Lovegood asks. I point to Granger with the glasses before handing them back.

Hermione stops to catch her breath. I look at the Lovegoods, then back at Granger. "Y/n can you please come sort out your brother?" She asks. I roll my eyes, "Lets go..."

__________

"Okay wait so let me get this straight-" Ron interupts me by whispering in my ear what to tell Harry. "Right... so.... Harry.... Ron told Hermione, to tell me, to tell you, that Sheamus told him, that Dean was told by Parvarti, that Hagrid is looking for you," I tell my brother. "Huh?" He says in response. I roll my eyes and Hermione repeats what I said. "Wait what!?" Harry says again. "Please don't make any of us repeat it," Granger pleads. "You just tell Ron that-" Hermione quickly cuts him off, "We're not your Owls!" She began running off. "Now look what you've done," I say pointing in Hermiones direction. 

I soon rush after her but I lose her trail and find myself stood by the lake confused. "Fuck.." I murmur to myself. "Well this is a change of scene for you," Calls out a voice. "Where in Merlin's beard did you come from!?" I ask startled. "I could ask you the same thing, especially considering I was here first," Riddle states. I roll my eyes coming and sitting by him. "Do you come here often or something?" He nods, "The water helps calm my nerves." "What're you nervous about?" I question. "My Father's return," He states. "Shouldn't that be exciting for you?" "The last time I saw him he was on a killing spree, he nearly took my life but like Potter I dodged death," He says fiddling with his hands, "So... no..... not... exactly."

I grab his hands in an effort to comfort him, "It'll be okay." Mattheo looks up at me with a twinkle in his eye and I smile moving a curl from his face. "I'll be here all the way, from start to finish," I say resting my head on his shoulder. "Hey Y/n..." He says breaking the silence. "Yes?" "You never did tell me your surname, or where, why or even how exactly you joined the death eaters." "Oh, didn't I?" I ask looking up at him. He shakes his head, "Not that I can Recall."

AUTHORS NOTE

Drafting the next chapter already omfg- BUT PLS GUYS I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS

NEXT CHAPTER: Tmr maybe

CHAPTER INSPO: NOOONENNEEENNENENNEEEE