nine : : i don't like you

"Slow the fuck down I'm gonna fall off," Riddle whines. I simply roll my eyes and start looking for something to smash the window with. "Stay here," I demand once he finally catches up. Hurrying across the roof I grab my mask which I'd left next to the portkey but as I turning round I stumble backwards frightened, "God don't scare me like that." He chuckles at my reaction and I roll my eyes. "I will push you off if I have to," I threaten.

 Carefully I help him back and at the count of three I whack my mask against the window scarring it. "Shit," I mumble. "You okay?" Riddle asks. "You care?" I fire back.  He simply stares at me worriedly and I roll my eyes again, "Yes I'm okay, now lets go."

Slowly we enter the room and begin the search, though I never really explained to Riddle what we're looking for but he keeps looking around anyway. As we're looking for the cloak I find tape and wonder if it'd fix my mask. I look down at it wondering what to do with it. "What's that?" Riddle questions as he towers over me. "Nothing, just something I found under one of the boys beds," I try to sound convincing but I sounded concerned more than anything. Looking up I finally spot the cloak and chuck it at Riddle, "Take this, don't lose it. I'll tell you the plan tomorrow but right now I'm going back to my dorm." He stares at it in awe pretty much ignoring everything I'd just said. I furrow my eyebrows and look him up and down confused. "Riddle?" He quickly snapped out of it and climbed out the window. Still confused I try to brush it off and move on following close behind. 

___________

Waking up early the next day I decide to change and head down to the goblet to watch its flame flicker and prance in peace. I wonder whose put their names in already. I wonder what I'll do after next year. I wonder when Cedric will stop being a douche. Being Headboy's really gotten to his head. Suddenly I'm drawn out of my thoughts as someone enters. My head shoots round to see who it is. Nobody's there. Anxious I stand up and draw my wand subtly making my way to the door. Suddenly the torches go out and the only light source is the goblet until suddenly, Darkness.

Slowly awakening for the second time today I look around inspecting the room. Almost immediately I recognise it. "I thought the meeting was tomorrow, someone should've said the date changed instead of-" I realise what I'd just blurted out and quickly stop myself from continuing. "Oh, so that's what that was?" A voice asked tossing my mask towards me. I squint my eyes as I look at the shaded corner unable to figure out who stood there. "Could you explain this too?" They ask chucking the robe at me. "Dipshit you scared me!" I yell. Quickly I grab my things and begin walking to the exit though he grabs my wrist stopping me. "No." 

"No?" I ask. He points to the seat and as his grip tightens I reluctantly sat, his arms now crossed. "We need to have a conversation," He states. "No we don't." "What gives you that impression?" "I don't know, maybe the fact that I. Don't. Like. You." I make sure to include pauses. He raises a brow, "That's your excuse?" I roll my eyes sinking into the chair. "Where'd Potter get the robe," He asks. "Where'd you get your nosy-ass-nose, 'cause I know it wasn't from your Dad." His fist tightened. I could tell it took a lot of strength for him not to lash out right now. I'm proud.

"I think we're done here," I say walking off. Grabbing the Floo powder I quickly arrive back in my dorm. I hang the robe in my closet and throw the paper in the trash no longer caring for it. I walk down the halls and a few looks are exchanged, most of them were judgemental, others were angry, a couple confused. I passed Snape in the halls and that's when it hit. I'm going to have to face that son of a bitch tomorrow anyway. I pause leaning against the wall having a silent panic attack. 

"Y/n?" A voice calls out. I pull my hands away from my face. My eye still twitching I look up at Zsa. She's looking more grown up by the day. "Bonnie?" She sends me a small smile as she approached. I notice something in her hand but I ignore it as she asks me How I am. "I'm alright.... I guess....." I respond before continuing, "I haven't seen you in awhile." "I know, I've been worried y'know." I gave her a hug, "Don't you worry about me, you've got bigger problems." She looks to me confused, "Like what?" "Who you want to attend the Yule ball with," I say with a wink. "...And.... goodbye," She says making a quick escape. I chuckle a bit before walking off. 'I wonder who I'll go to the Ball with' I think to myself.

My thoughts are disrupted as I stub my toe on a glass shard, "Shit-" I look down at the shattered potion. "Y/n," echoed a whining voice. "Fred. George. What the actual fuck did I just step in!?" "Our final attempt to put our names in the goblet, that's what." Complained George. I merely sigh and pull out the shard, revealing a hole in my shoe and sliced foot. 

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay. It may not seem like it. But shits starting to come together.... trust the process.......

NEXT CHAPTER : : Today if not Tomorrow IF NOT IDK </3

INSPO : : Tiktok Audios :')