six : : the restricted section

"My question exactly," Diggory said placing his hand on my shoulder, "Care to explain?" I looked round at the bunch, then at Zsa. The lot of us sped into the west hall and took a seat. "Bonnie..." I paused thinking how to address them, "...everyone? Everyone.... Bonnie." She looked to me and I simply shrugged. "Nice to meet ya'," Fred and George said in sync. Cedric simply smiled at her. She smiled back at them. I tried to remain silent as I knew they'd have questions I couldn't answer, thus every time they looked at me I'd begin eating again. Cedric rolled his eyes at this and directed his attention to Bonnie, "Is there a reason you and Potter ever-so-rudely interrupted my conversation?" I choked and had a short coughing fit before being able to defend myself, "We did not 'ever-so-rudely' interrupt, I simply dropped Bonnie off somewhere safe." "Safe from what?" Fred questioned. Bonnie looked slightly nervous as the transfers walked in. "Those dickheads," I said looking at them. Nott looked particularly pissed, and Riddle winked at me? They're an odd bunch.

Finally arriving at D.A.D.A I noticed Trix. She seemed to be in a better mood so I walked up to her to check in, "Hey Stace!" She smiled and quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I let out a small giggle, "It's good to have you back." Sitting myself down at my seat I heard someone leaning forward towards me from the seat behind. "You sure you're in the right class?" They asked whispering in my ear. Refusing to turn around I quickly responded angrily, "Yes Jackass, I've got the right fucking class, now piss. off." Stacey (who was sat beside me) looked at me concerned. I leaned my head on her shoulder, "Help me." She turned to see who I'd been talking too and she let out a slight chuckle. "Help you with what?" Riddle asked. "Avoiding you!" I spat back looking at him. "Oh but I thought you were a fan," He said with a growing smirk. I poked my tongue out at him. He shook his head maintaining his grin and looking back down to his books. I smiled a little at his smile before turning back to the front of the class.

____________

Plenty of Time had passed and I'd filled Stacey in with what'd been going on. Bonnie still won't talk to us about what happened though, but on the bright side my brother hasn't done anything noticeably stupid. Christmas was interesting too I guess. This was Harrys first Hogwarts Christmas and I think he enjoyed not having to put up with Dudley's filthy table manners.

It was past curfew and I wasn't tired so I snuck out onto the roof and slid into the astronomy tower. From there I wandered the silent halls. I had a hold of the Marauders map just in case. I couldn't exactly read the map but the twins encouraged me to take it just to be safe. I nervously came to a halt as I noticed a damp light near the library. I quickly opened the map and cast Lumos trying to read it as I hid behind a pillar. "Harry!?" I called out confused.

I ran into the library snatching Dad's invisibility cloak off him. He turned around shocked and on edge. Before I could begin yelling at him he shushed me and footsteps began heading our way. We hurriedly put the cloak over the pair of us and remained dead silent. Professor Filch stood right in front of us for a moment before giving up and tending to his cat. We both exhaled with relief. I looked to him furious as I followed him around while he looked for whatever it was he needed in the restricted section. I was surprised to see he had the guts to be doing this.

After awhile I dragged him back to the common room and he stuttered slightly trying to come up with an excuse. I rolled my eyes uninterested and walked off into my dorm slamming the door. Stacey was still up baking and there wasn't many of us who chose to stay so there wasn't really anybody to annoy. There were only a couple I knew, though 'luckily' enough one of those people happened to be Riddle. Honestly without anybody to show off too he didn't bother me as often, and he wasn't nearly quite as annoying, and I suppose.... he's.... kind of.......... cute.

Unfortunately that didn't last as school was back in order the next Day.

AUTHORS NOTE

THE CHAPTER CAME OUT ON TIMEEE AAHAHHAHAHAHA... Any opinions on the chapter..... or what to name it....... please????

Chapter inspoo: noonneeeee

Next Chapter: Hopefully within the next 3-ish days if not a week.