twenty three : : fuck being friends

ʚ| LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR NOW I AM NOT WRITING SMUT AS I DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO SO... SO EITHER BE IMAGINATIVE✨ OR MOVE ON |ɞ

The champions begin to line up. As they do so I lean against the pillar looking down at them. My smile begins to fade as I realise how lonely this is going to be for me. I sigh before holding my breathe as a pair of hands grab hold of my waist. "Hey there pretty girl," Says a familiar voice. "Brave move considering you gave me the silent treatment," I remind him. "Oh yeah? Well I'll need someone to dance with." I roll my eyes (though still smiling), as I take his hand. Lining up with the other champions, Harry glares over at me. Looking at Mattheo, then back to me. Hermione did the same but was quickly carried away as she turned her attention back to Krum.

The doors swing open revealing a stunning crystal blue ballroom. The great hall well and truly had been transformed, and I'm about to be right in the middle of it. Walking towards the shimmering room I try to ignore the mass amount of people and focus on roof.

As we make our entrance he nudges me. "Hmm?" I lower my gaze to look at him. "I'm sorry for.. ignoring you..." I take his hand and place it on my waist again as we start to dance. "It's fine, really." I look up at him and into his eyes, as he does the same. "Oh and, listen, this dance doesn't have to mean anything, we're friends." Aggravated I stop dancing and pause for a moment. "Y/n? You.. alright....?" More people had started dancing so quickly I grab his hand and pull him away to the corner of the room.

I look him in the eye, breathing heavily. "Fuck being friends," I say, pulling him down by his collar. I smash my lips against his. The kiss was filled with a feeling of lust and passion. Pulling away he has a massive grin on his face. I smile looking to the floor. "I've been waiting awhile for part 2," He says. "Part 2?" I ask looking back up to him as I inch closer again. He chuckles and before I can ask more, he kisses me again. This time he cups my cheek and holds me close, unwilling to let this moment end, and only pulling away to breathe.

Not long after, a Year one approaches startling us. "A-a.. Are you- Is it-it- true th-at- P-pot.. Pot-" I quickly interrupt the stuttering, "Yes, yes he's over there go bother him and leave us alone." We watch as the kid scurries away, poking our heads all the way round to make sure he was gone. I look up at him, then to the exit, then him again. He nods and I feel a smirk growing on my face. Taking his hand I quickly lead the way out to the halls. We go from a quick speed walk to a sprint as we escape down the corridors, hopefully unseen. I notice him chuckling at me as I parade down the hall and laugh a little too.

Soon enough I find myself outside the Slytherin common room with a proud smile on my face as he takes my hand, helping me through the door. The room was dark and eerie, and there didn't seem to be anybody inside. Reaching Mattheos dorm I watch sitting on his bed as he casts a silencing and locking spell. 

AUTHORS NOTES

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

........

............ YEP.

Next chapter: tmr maybe?

Chapter inspo: ...............................

Number One Supporter | Y/n Potter x Mattheo RiddleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara