thirteen : : stunning

AUTHORS NOTE... okok ik i normally save these for the end, but I'm writing on my phone, so there will be twice the amount of errors, and i will try to fix them ASAP. Also text features may be different bc im writing on my phone so I'll fix that soon too.. though by the time this is posted it should be edited and finished.

SIDE NOTE BC I FELT THE NEED TO SAY IT... 

Y/N'S MIND DURING  MOST OF THIS : : "HOW TF DID I GO FROM LOOKING FOR HERMIONE TO THIS"

_______________________________

"Well, I was about about four?... When Voldemort kind of, did the whole, avada kedavra thing on my parents, and I wandered into my brothers room half asleep. The dark lord kind of disappeared, and then Bellatrix swooped in confused. She saw me. She didn't understand what just happened but when she saw me I guess... I think she pitied me.. and thought that one day... I'd figure out how to bring him back? Of course that all got planned without the help of me and I-I..." I hesitate, my voice all shaky. My hand still resting on his I look him in the eye nervously, deciding whether to go on. I look to the ground, and he places a finger under my chin, facing me towards him. "You're alright," He says reassuringly. "You're such a softie Riddle," I say with a chuckle, trying to change the topic.

"You can't lose me that easy," He says giving me a look. I shake my head trying to look away again but he pulls me towards him. I look him in his eyes, and down to his lips, our bodies practically touching. Tension grows and not sure how to react I lean back away from him, looking to the sky as the sun starts to set. "Pretty isn't it?"

MATTHEOS POV:
My eyes are glued to her. She's so fragile but holds her head high no matter what. 

I sigh as she stares up at the sky pulling away, "Pretty isn't it?" I soon reply my eyes still following her every move, "Stunning." She rests her head on her knees and turns to me, "It's kinda odd..." I raise a brow looking at her. "I used to hate you, yet here I am watching the sunset by your side," Potter says with a chuckle, "who knows, maybe I am a fan." I chuckle a bit too with a smile refusing to leave my face.

"I wonder what would've happened if we'd talked sooner," I question. "We'll never find out I guess," She paused. "and it's all your fault," she added throwing water at me. My jaw dropped and she stood there laughing at me. I quickly got up and hauled her onto my shoulder. "Hey wait- Fuck... Let go this is cheating!" Y/n complained. "Nothing's cheating if there's no rules Princess," I say dropping her in the lake. She let out a gasp and splashed me again, "That stupid nickname died in the forest... fucking bitch!".

We were out there for hours throwing insults and water at each other. Walking back to Campus we notice it's dark out, and we're both soaked. Before splitting up Y/n turns to me looking me in my eye, "Tonight was fun, and y'know I wonder that too... what we'd have been like had we spoken nicely." We both send an awkward smile to the other before taking off.

Unwillingly wanting to return to the common room I wander around the darkened halls aimlessly. Reaching into my pocket I light a cigarette before being stopped by Snape. "Going somewhere?" He asks raising a brow. "Loyal to the Dark lord?" I shoot back. Though it's hard to tell, his tone changes, "Common room. Now." I roll my eyes and continue down the corridor to my dorm.

REST OF... AUTHORS........ NOTE... STUFF

NEXT CHAPTER: 1 - 4-ish days?

CHAPTER INSPO: AVOIDING HOMEWORK

also sorry this chapter was surrounded by author-note-shit-stuff-things-idkwhattocallthis