Finding you

Steve, Tony, and Nat storm a hydra base. Steve searches the base for prisoners, coming across you. You're gagged and shackled to a chair in nothing but your bra and underwear, your ratty clothes lay off to the side. His eyes meet yours, and seeing nothing behind them, they look dead.

"I found a hostage," Steve says over comms.

As he slowly approaches you, a tear runs down your cheek.

"I'm going to get you out of here" Steve reassures you.

He looks around finding the key over on a table, he grabs it, undoing your shackles. Once your hands are free, you slowly take out your gag, tossing it to the floor. You try to stand up but stumble. Steve catches you and helps you get your balance, before grabbing your clothes and helping you dress while trying his best not to look. Your body is full of bruises and poorly done stitches. After you dress, Steve helps you out of the base.

When you arrive at the quinjet, Natasha brings you a thermal blanket. You tense as she nears and she notices.

"You're safe now" She tells you, slowly putting the thermal blanket around your shoulders.

Tony, lands next to the quinjet, stepping out of his suit. He freezes when he see's you.

"Y/N?" He whispers

You glance over at him, tears of relief slowly pouring down your face. He steps forward to hug you and you flinch, closing your eyes. He stops, his eyes staying on you. You open your eyes slowly, seeing him standing there. Tentatively, you step forward, wrapping your arms around his waist and tucking your head to his shoulder. He gently wraps his arms around you, pressing a kiss to the side of your head. Silent sobs wrack your body.

"It's ok, I've got you" He whispers.

Natasha and Steve stand off to the side confused as they watch the interaction.

"Let's get her back to the compound." Tony says to the others.

You all load onto the quinjet, flying back.

Sorry for the short chapter.