Meeting

After getting out of the tub, Steve agreed that while he didn't want to go to work, he has to and should start getting ready. You started making toast for breakfast, keeping it quick and simple so Steve wouldn't run late. As you take the toast out of the toaster, Steve wraps his arms around your waist from behind. His lips find your neck and he starts to suck and nip. You let out a gasp as you feel one of his hands start to slide down, hiking up your dress and finding the waistband of your panties.

"May I" He whispers in your ear.

You nod

"Words baby girl"

"Yes, please" You moan

"Such a polite little thing," he says slipping his hands into your panties and running his fingers through your folds.

You gasp throwing your head back onto his shoulder. Your hand going up and settling in his hair. You lean up to kiss him but he smirks and pulls his head back a bit.

"If I kiss you, I'll miss the show." He says making you whimper.

His finger slides into you, and his thumb finds your clit, rubbing in circles. You moan as he adds another finger, and then another, curling them up inside you. You feel your high coming, and just as you're about to cum, he pulls away. You whimper and he chuckles before flipping you around to face him and setting you on the counter.

"You're insatiable doll" He says "But, I have to go soon, and I should probably have some breakfast first"

You nod feeling your stomach drop in disappointment.

"I'm glad you agree," He says spreading your legs and beginning to suck on your clit

You moan, your hand flying to his hair as he devours you. You feel your release and Steve works you through it, not a drop spilled. He stands up and kisses you, groaning.

"I wish I could stay here all day," He says

"Me too, but you have to work and so do I"

He nods

"When I get off work tonight, be ready, Fury wants to meet" He whispers to you and you nod

He kisses you again before leaving.

time jump

You and Steve are walking into a bar in the next town over, and you immediately spot Nick...and Tony.

"What are you doing here?" You ask Tony

"I wanted to talk to you and apologize. We didn't leave things on the best note." Tony explains

"No, we didn't" you reply.

"I'm sorry," He says "I don't think you're helpless or weak, I was just scared. I know you can take care of yourself and that even if something happened lover boy here would have your back."

"Lover Boy?" Steve asks, but Tony ignores him

"You're the strongest and most resilient person I know, and I'm sorry I ever doubted you" Tony finishes.

You smile and he stands up holding open his arms for you, you hug him and he wraps his arms tightly around you. You pull away and Nick begins to speak.

"We've found the man you are after" He hands you a file "Only problem being, we believe he's had a face change and of course is going by another name. He's been selling alien weapons and will be going through with a deal in a week, we're not sure where though. You have the week to figure out who he is and determine where the trade will be made. We don't want you to take any action until the trade, we want to catch the buyers too" Fury says.

You and Steve nod

I need some help. I've decided that my next story should be pre-written and then published all at once, that way you aren't waiting for chapters and I don't have to worry about struggling with writer's block or getting too busy when people are waiting for a chapter.

I need help with who should be the love interest in the next story I write. Do you want another Steve Rogers story? Maybe a Bucky Barnes? Or even someone else? Let me know what you think.