"What the hell is this?"

The next morning, you awake to the door slamming. You sit up to see Tony standing there.

"What the hell is this?" He shouts.

You glance to your side just in time to see Steve scrambling out of the bed.

"Stark" Steve says "It's not what it looks like"

"It better not be" Tony fumes

"Tony, will you calm down?" you say "Nothing happened, he spent the night like he told you he would"

"I meant spend the night in the chair, not in bed groping my baby sister" Tony yells

"He wasn't groping me, grow up. And stop calling me your baby sister." You reply

You stand up walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tony asks

"Anywhere but here," You say as you yank the door open and walk out.

"Get back in that bed young lady" Tony shouts after you

"Stop treating me like a child." You yell heading up to your bedroom.

When you get to your room, you strip out of the hospital gown and jump in the shower. As you're getting dressed, you hear a knock on the door.

"Just a minute" You call out.

Pulling a sweater over your head, you open the door to see Tony.

"Do you like him?" He blurts

"what?"

"Rogers, do you like him?"

"I don't know Tony, why?"

"Because I think I should know if you do, and I want you to feel comfortable coming to me for these things."

You sigh as you open the door wider for him. He steps in and sits on your bed. You sit next to him and turn to face him.

"I don't know if I like him, I feel comfortable around him, which is a lot considering what I've been through." you say

"Absolutely, and I 100% support you in this..."

"Tony"

"...and if you want to date him..."

"Tony"

"...And if he makes you happy..."

"Tony"

"...Then I want you to be with him."

"Tony!"

"Yes?"

"Will you just listen? Steve is a great guy, a really great guy. But after everything that happened, I don't want to be in a relationship. Hell, I'm scared to even get attached to anyone again. I lost everything in such a short period of time, and I just can't help but think that it could happen again, and I don't want to set myself up for that kind of pain. Because every day I sat there and missed you, and Fury and all my friends at SHIELD. And I just...I can't go through that again."

Tony shakes his head and pulls you into a hug.

"You don't have to, I won't let you. I've got you and I'm never letting you go again."

You cry into his chest as he strokes your back.

"What happened to you?" He asks softly

"Too much"

Sorry about the short chapter, I'll try to update again soon.