Learning a lesson (T.W. Possessiveness, bondage)

You pace around the bedroom, nervous for Steve to come inside. What did he mean punish? What did you do wrong? Your back is to the open bedroom door when you hear it slam shut. You turn around to see Steve standing by the door.

"What did..." you start, but he cuts you off by holding up his hand.

"I just need to know, did that bastard touch you?" He asks

You shake your head no. He nods, slowly walking towards you, his eyes are dark and every step that he takes, you take one back until you're pressed up against the wall.

"Did you want him to?" Steve asks

"No, of course not," you say

"good." He says. "Who's are you"

"What?"

"Who do you belong to?" he asks, his hand gripping the back of your neck.

"...you" you rasp

"Good girl" He says before smashing his lips against yours. "And I'm gonna make sure you never forget it." He whispers against your mouth before picking you up and throwing you on the bed.

He stands at the edge of the bed and undoes his tie.

"Strip" He demands and you do.

Once you're completely naked, he crawls over you and puts your hands above your head, using his tie to tie them to the headboard. He gently kisses your lips

"If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop." He says

You nod

"Words baby girl" He pushes

"ok" you reply

He smiles and trails his hand down your side, caressing your thigh before moving it between your legs. You moan as he moves his fingers between your folds.

"Fuck you're soaked" He groans

He pushes his fingers into you and kisses down your body until his lips wrap around your clit. He sucks and nips while using two fingers to stretch you open. Your hips move up, bucking into his hand on their own accord and he uses his other arm to pin them down. Just as you're about to come, he pulls away. You let out a whine and he chuckles.

"Not so fast baby, you have a lesson to learn and we have a long night ahead of us." he says

He lines up his tip with you and slowly pushes in, his mouth sucking hard on your neck. He starts to move and you bring your hips up to match his thrusts. He groans as you gasp, feeling his tip hit your cervix. He continues until you feel heat pooling in your stomach, just as you're about to come, he pulls away. You groan in frustration, feeling the heat disappear. He does this over and over again, whispering to you that you belong to him. You glance over and look at the clock on the nightstand to see that it's been over an hour. Damn Super Soldier Serum, you think to yourself. Your high builds up again and you feel Steve start to pull away, so you wrap your legs around his waist and thrust up into him until you fall over the edge, your vision clouding in the feeling of relief.

"Naughty girl" He whispers to you, "So needy. I don't think you've truly learned your lesson. I guess I'll just have to try harder"

He starts thrusting into you hard and fast and you groan.