I need you

The next day rolls around and you and Steve are getting ready to head to dinner across the road.

"So when we get home the whole house will probably be bugged," Steve calls out from the bedroom while trying to tie his tie.

You come out of the bathroom putting on your second earring. You're wearing a navy puffed-sleeve dress with white slip-ons. Steve's eyes roam your body as you approach him. You bring your hands up and fix his tie, his eyes stay locked on your face the whole time.

"So when we get home we really have to sell the married couple thing." You say

He nods.

Time jump

After dinner, you offer to help Margret clean up. You two head to the kitchen and start doing the dishes. Joe and Steve head to the living room to talk.

"Your wife is quite the looker," Joe says

Steve tries to stay calm but he doesn't like that another man is looking at you.

"I'm a very lucky man" Steve replies calmly. "Margret seems like a wonderful woman as well."

"Yeah, she's easy enough on the eyes." Joe says "But Wren..." He whistles

Steve clenches his jaw and Joe takes a sip of his beer.

"You know..." Joe continues "If you ever wanted to switch...."

"Excuse me?" Steve says

"I mean, just for a night"

"If you touch or even look at Wren again I will rip you limb from limb."

"Relax Ryan, it was just an offer," Joe says jokingly putting his hands up in surrender.

Steve leaves the room and heads to the kitchen.

"Wren" Steve calls out

You glance over at him.

"Get you're coat we're leaving." He says

You look confused but turn to Margret.

"Thank you for dinner it was wonderful, you'll have to come over soon." You say

"Well, we enjoyed having you over." Margret replies

You wish Margret a goodnight and she walks you and Steve to the door.

You and Steve make your way back to your house. He opens the door and holds it open for you and you step inside. He follows you in and slams the door making you flinch. You turn and see him pacing back and forth running his hand through his hair and then dragging it down his beard. You know there's not much you can do for him because the house is probably bugged and you have to stay in character.

"Ryan," You say "What's wrong?"

Steve stops pacing and looks at you. Before you can register what's happening your back hits the wall and he's kissing you. You kiss back parting your lips as he dominates the kiss. He wraps your legs around his waist and carries you to the bedroom. He sets you on the bed, attaching his lips to your neck and sucking. By the feel of it, you know there will be a mark there soon. He settles his body in between your legs and starts grinding, eliciting a moan from you.

"Ryan" you say "What are you doing"

You're trying hard not to have this feel personal, knowing he's probably only doing it to play the role.

"I need you" He mumbles into your neck

He brings his face away from you to look you in the eyes "Please" he whispers

You nod and he immediately kisses you again, his tongue seeking out yours. He pulls your dress up and over your head and you unbutton his shirt. He unclips your bra and moans at the sight as he tosses it aside. You pull off his pants and boxers and he tears the fabric of your panties making you even wetter. He lines himself up and pushes in, moaning as he goes. He slowly bottoms out making you gasp, he waits a few minutes before he starts to move.

"I'll pull out in time" He whispers to you

You shake your head "It's fine, I'm on birth control."

He smirks and picks up the pace. You both moan and Steve brings his lips back to your neck, sucking and biting. His hand makes its way down to your clit, rubbing in circles. You moan loudly and he whispers in your ear.

"Cum for me"

You cry out as you orgasm, your pussy clenches around Steve's cock and he groans trying his best not to cum yet. He holds out bringing you to two more orgasms first before finally letting go and collapsing on top of you. He groans and he peppers kisses across your body.

"I'm not sure I can force myself to pull out" He groans

"Then don't" you whisper.

His eyes lock with yours and he rolls over bringing you with him. You lay on top of him and he pulls the blankets over your bare back. He traces shapes on your back as you drift to sleep feeling content. Once you are asleep he glances down at you, kissing your temple and finally allowing himself to doze off.

Hope you liked it, let me know if you have any suggestions. And if you feel like it, check out some of my other works, I have a completed Steve Rogers short enemies-to-lovers story and some Marvel smut (Still taking requests).