Is this real

That night, you and Steve are walking around the neighborhood after grabbing dinner. You decided to keep it simple and just grab pizza because all the fancy restaurants were in the next town over. Steve of course felt bad but you kept assuring him that you were fine with it and had a good time.

A breeze comes up and you shiver, so Steve puts his jacket over your shoulders. You smile and thank him.

"Y/N" he whispers after checking to make sure no one else is around.

"Yes?" you reply

"Is this real to you?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"So badly"

"Me too"

"Good"

He pulls you into an alleyway, pinning your back to the wall and kissing you. He slips his tongue into your mouth and you moan.

"You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to going back to real life." He says

"Why?"

"So I can hear you moan my name."

He kisses your neck, sucking and biting.

"Mmm....Steve" you moan

"Good, now when this mission is done, I'll make you scream it." He says into your neck

You gasp as he bites down.

"Let's go back to the house, shall we?" He asks

You nod.

As soon as you get home, Steve is throwing you over his shoulder, you squeal as he smacks your ass, carrying you to the bedroom. He throws you onto the bed and climbs on top of you. You moan as he kisses your neck, moving down. He gets to your abdomen and smirks at you before tucking his head under your dress. He pulls your panties down and begins to suck on your clit, his fingers running through your folds before one slips into your entrance. You moan and he adds a second one, creating a scissor motion. He adds a third finger and curls them hitting all the right places. As you feel your orgasm beginning to near you start to squirm. He puts his hand over your stomach, pinning you down. He nips at your clit sending you over the edge. You moan tugging at his hair making him groan as he helps you ride through your pleasure. Once you come down from your high he strips you and himself and positions himself between your legs, kissing you frantically as he lines himself up and pushes himself in. He groans.

"Fuck, you're so tight doll" He moans

"move, please"

"Such a polite girl for me"

You moan as he starts moving. He picks up the pace, bringing you closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

"Cum for me" He coaxes

You let go and he follows close behind, collapsing on top of you. His lips seek yours as he slows his pace to a stop. He rolls off of you and drags you in next to his side. His fingers trace shapes on your back as you both catch your breath.

"Tomorrow," He says "I want to wake up with you in my arms"

"I think that can be arranged" You smirk

"It better be, or I might just have to teach you a lesson."

"Don't tempt me" you giggle

He moans, rolling over on top of you and kissing you. You pull away when you feel something against your abdomen.

"Are you hard already?"

"What can I say, I have a high libido. And you make it so much higher." He says nipping at your ear lobe.

"We better sort that out then"

He smirks lining up again.

The next morning you wake up in his arms to see him staring down at you.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to stare?" You tease

"She did, she also told me that beautiful things are made to be admired."

You blush, reaching up to kiss him.

"I don't have to go in to work for another two hours," He says seductively

"I can't do that again" You laugh "12 times last night was enough, in fact, I didn't know it was humanly possible"

You knew it was due to time at Hydra and Steve's super serum.

"I don't even know if I can walk," You say

"Then don't, I'll call in sick and carry you everywhere"

"You're ridiculous" You laugh

"Fine, but at least let me run you a bath"

"Ok"

"And join you?"

"Fine, but no funny business"

Steve hops up and gives you a mock salute. Your eyes travel down his naked body and to the hard-on he's sporting.

"Maybe take care of that first" you tease

"Good thinking"

He leans in and kisses you before heading to the bathroom.