nothing

I giggled into the straw of my coffee as Hoseok continued to tell an outrageous story about some of his filming horror stories.

"There's no way he would do that!" I shrieked.

"I'm telling you, when you get to know Jeon Jungkook, he's just a little punk," Hoseok huffed.

"A roach in your bag seems a little childish for him," I remarked.

"He is! He just likes to act like a brooding director. It's his own acting sham," Hoseok sighed.

I laughed freakishly loud, the image of that ever occurring bringing me unfathomable amounts of joy.

"You know, for this being your first time doing intensive filming, you don't seem to be particularly bothered by the estranged hours," Hoseok remarked, accompanied by a tired yawn.

I glanced at the clock, "Yikes, four a.m. already? I guess I didn't notice. I was having a great time. Plus...meeting Kim Yeseul and Kim Taehyung kind of feels too important to feel tired for."

The scenes today involved some conflict of interest between Iseul and her best friend, Sieun, and between her and her cheating ex, Byeol. All occurring in episode 7, just following the first venture of romance between Iseul and Siwoo.

"You seem to be settling in quite well," Hoseok said.

I shrugged, "I don't know if I'd go that far. But there's so much adrenaline in me each time we film. It's hard not to be ecstatic."

He smiled fondly, "That, my dear, is the rewarding feeling of fulfilling a dream. Nothing quite beats the feeling."

I mulled over his words, thinking back on all of my experiences. I'd been fortunate enough to have prior experience to this. Those were ways I achieved my dream too. And yet, this felt so big. It scared me a little. The last thing I ever wanted was to weigh my enjoyment based on materialistic criteria.

"You're allowed to celebrate your victories, Chaerin. Being proud of yourself for something doesn't take away from your humbleness or your modesty. You can't steal that enjoyment of success from yourself," Hoseok said, seeming to read my mind.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You have a scary talent of knowing exactly what to say."

He chuckled, "You wear your heart on your sleeve. It's not that hard."

I gasped, "You're the worst! That's so bad! Thank god my character isn't emotionally restrained or I would've botched the role!"

"It's a good thing, trust me. It makes you an evidently honest person," he defended.

I huffed, red hues claiming my cheeks at the fact that he basically said I was very apparent with my feelings.

But when I saw his ever-charming face break out in a mischievous grin, I couldn't help but crack a smile myself. And it kept increasing until we finally broke out in a fit of giggles.

"Chaerin! Hoseok! You're needed on set for the confrontation scene!" Jimin called.

But it was no use. We were losing our minds laughing about literally nothing. My chest was hurting as I heaved for a breath. I clutched my stomach in delightful pain as tears streamed out of my eyes. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Hello? I said you're needed!" Jimin called again.

The knob to my trailer turned to which Jimin was greeted with the sight of us absolutely losing it in a fit of laughter. His expression of utter confusion made me laugh ten times harder.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Nothing. Literally nothing," we both chuckled.

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。