ugly too

"Hansol...I have to film later."

"I'll pick her up before then, I swear. We just don't have anyone to watch her."

"I mean, I guess. Just please pick her up before I have to go film."

"I promise. Thanks Chaerinnie! You're a lifesaver!"

Not even five minutes later, my darling niece Moon Hani was plopped right in my lap, pushing every part of my face to figure out which was a secret button.

I sighed, bouncing the two-year-old in my lap as I tried to problem solve. I was just not feeling today. It felt like I had mountains of things to do and not enough time to do it.

And even better, today was the kiss scene. The scene that is finally going to get Iseul and Siwoo together. Which of course means, I need to manage to get over myself and the constant reminders of Namjoon's party, and from a career point of view, pull this off.

"Alright...I can do this. Let's just start from the top," I sighed.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

What the top included was a mountain of errands and chores I needed to get done all while managing the child.

Hani was swinging her little legs in the shopping cart without a care in the world while I looked on helplessly at my miles long list of things to buy. My house was basically out of groceries because I had been working late a lot in the past few weeks and had been getting a lot of takeout. Which of course then had me panicked that I was eating too unhealthy and then began the guilt and freak-outs.

I picked up as many assortments of fruits and veggies as I could muster, some proteins, snacks, and other necessary food items. The cart was stacked so high, I was sure it was gonna cost me at least one of my paychecks.

We continued roaming through the aisles, picking up anything and everything that I deemed necessary including spices, flavorings, and the like. I reminded myself that I had to just be grateful that I could afford all of this in the first place and that I was highly blessed.

"Choco! Choco!" Hani exclaimed, pointing at everything as we crossed the candy aisle.

I glanced around, sighing as Hani cried out for a sugary treat.

"I suppose this is pretty boring for you. Fine, you can get one bag of chocolate, but that's it, okay? You tell your papa that it's a gift from Auntie Chae," I cooed, setting her down in the aisle so she could pick the chocolate she wanted. This was a life-altering decision for her, so she took her time, scanning through each type of chocolate to get the best one for her.

She finally settled on the kit-kats, proudly showing me the bag.

I ruffled her hair, "That's Auntie Chae's favorite too. You've got good taste, kiddo."

I tried to lift her up to put her back in the cart but it was like she was rooted in the ground. I watched in horror as she looked forward in the aisle, seeing even more candy and sugary delights to consume.

"Auntie Chae! Candy, candy, candy!" She exclaimed.

"Hani, you can only have fun. So if you want something else, you have to put the chocolate back," I said.

"No! I want choco and candy!" She shouted.

Oh please don't do this to me right now.