iwlmtwtylm

"Why don't we have our leading lady give the last words before we show you our beloved show," Jungkook suggested.

Everyone in the hall and on stage cheered in agreement which of course caused me to burn a little in embarrassment. I'm not the biggest fan of public speeches but if that was what was desired of me, then so be it.

"I'm not really sure what to say because I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I've loved my time filming this series. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me say it, but I was never sure if I'd ever get to be apart of something this wonderful before. It took a lot of effort for me to get here. But I'm really grateful for this cast and our directors for taking a chance on me because I got to meet so many wonderful people and truly learn the community that comes from cinema. I have probably an unhealthy attachment to our show and my character and I'm sad to see her go, but I know that this stepping stone has brought us all closer together. And all I can say is that I hope this show provides you some semblance of joy in hard times like it did for me filming it. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy," I said, earning a big and marvelous applause from the entire hall and my cast mates.

The technical staff members took our microphones from us so that we could go sit with our friends and family and enjoy our project with everyone else. I sat right beside Misuk with an open chair next to me for Hoseok to sit in. Unfortunately, that seat was also next to my brother who shot Hoseok a warning glare as he sat between us.

I gave him an apologetic smile, which he returned with a grimace. The overprotective brother act really never let up.

The lights in the house dimmed completely as the screen lit up in a bright array of lights.

The first scene of the show was the breakup between me and Taehyung where he ridiculed me for believing that there was anything serious between us. My character had an array of emotion ranging across her features as the news began to process. Seeing myself on that screen at center stage was an entirely new feeling from just seeing myself as a background character.

Then it cut to the intro of our show with my song playing and all of us doing various actions related to our character.

Hoseok smiled at me while Misuk freaked out beside me from my resurgence as a singer.

I looked around worriedly to gauge everyone's reaction but they were transfixed on the screen. Some people were laughing and others were smiling widely.

That's a good sign.

Hoseok quietly slipped his hand into mine, giving me a small smile. I relaxed a little beside him, focusing back on the screen.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The final scene of the second episode came to a close with Hoseok's character closing in on mine for a flirty tease.

I was worried that Hansol might've killed Hoseok beside him upon seeing it, but the episode ended right then before anything more could happen.

I felt my gaze completely transfixed on the screen. I didn't want it to end. This moment was too wonderful to end.

The lights finally came up and everyone stood up with a raucous applause. They cheered and hollered with bright smiles.

"Chaerin, you were absolutely amazing!" Misuk exclaimed, giving me a big hug.

"That was so good!" Yeseul yelled.

I was rendered speechless. It was everything I could've ever hoped for and more. I was on cloud nine and I never wanted to jump down.