permeate

"That's perfect! You're a natural. Just hold out that paper like it's something you're revolted by," the photographer instructed.

I did as I was told, holding out the faux-boyfriend application with a look of utter embarrassment and horror.

"Excellent work darling! You're all done for the solo shots. Have your stylists change you into the next outfit and while you're doing that, can I get Hoseok and Yeseul for some sibling shots!" He called out.

"You're a true beauty, Chaerin!" Yeseul exclaimed. "You had me on my knees for you, girl."

She was on her knees? She could breathe and I'd be on my knees.

"You're a natural, Chaerin," Hoseok added, shooting me a discreet wink.

I blushed immensely, fighting my rapidly beating heart as I rushed off to my trailer. The three of us were doing a photoshoot for posters of the show as well as promotional banners and behind-the-scenes exclusives.

My stylist team began to work fast the second I got in the trailer, completely touching up my makeup and fixing my hairdo.

It took a bit of time and adjustment, but I was slowly getting used to filming life and the treatment received as a result. I had become a lot closer with all the staff, especially my stylist team who were like brothers and sisters to me.

They pulled out a rack of clothes, thumbing through all of them.

"Which one is speaking to you right now?" One of them asked.

I put each outfit against me, trying to figure out the right vibe. The Han Iseul look. Sophisticated yet ditzy and girly.

And then I landed on a puffy white blouse and a plaid dress. I held the two against me, raising my eyebrows challengingly.

"It makes the red lips pop, doesn't it?" I grinned.

"Ugh, you're so cute Chaerin!" One of them squealed.

In an instant, they got me into the outfit, spinning me around like a princess after a makeover.

"Magic! You guys work magic!" I exclaimed, twirling around in satisfaction. I blew them all a kiss of gratitude before rushing back out to the photoshoot.

I arrived just in time, watching as Yeseul and Hoseok finished up the last of their sibling photos. I watched them in awe, their seniority in this business shining like gold. Any direction the photographer asked them to take, they instantly performed. It was like watching them act in stillness. They were true professionals, completely in their element. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were actual siblings. Full of the same amount of love and irritation that real ones would have.

"Ah perfect, Chaerin's back! Let's get the trio photos done. And then we can do the duo photos with Yeseul and Hoseok," he instructed.

I nodded, joining them on the white paper background. I didn't have as many years under my belt for experiences like this, but I could sure as hell bring my a-game and match their energy.

"Let's start with a tug-of-war picture with Chaerin in the middle!" He said.

"I hope you're ready, Hoseok. She's mine!" Yeseul declared.

I saw a competitive twinkle light up in Hoseok's eyes, "Bring it on. Everyone knows who will win in the end."

They both pulled on me gently, tugging me both ways. To fit the bill, I gave an awkward grimace as the two of them held pouts, trying to win me over. While the bright white light flashed constantly, we continued acting out the scene, occasionally moving to each side to get different reactions.