grateful

"Come on! Are you done working yet?" Yeseul whined.

Hoseok and I glanced over at Yeseul who came storming into the practice room with an impatient look on her face.

"We were just finishing up running through a scene, why?" I asked.

"Because Misuk just asked you if you wanted to go out to lunch and I said yes, we can make it a double date," she grinned.

I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing at my phone, "She asked me but you...huh?"

She laughed, "No silly, I think she meant to ask you if you wanted to go out for lunch. But she accidentally texted me. So I texted her back saying we should do a double date."

"And she just agreed?!" I exclaimed.

"Uh yeah? Why wouldn't she?" Yeseul shrugged weirdly.

Okay...mental note to ask about that later.

"Well we have to be on set by four, but we could probably spare a few hours for some lunch," Hoseok said, nudging my shoulder.

"I'm down. But what restaurant is it at. If she's under the impression that I'm coming alone, she probably didn't pick a super inconspicuous restaurant. People know my face now, but not as well as they know yours. And they'd freak out if they saw you two," I said.

"She said it's at a restaurant called Quick 15," Yeseul said.

"Oh I know that place. It was supposed to be the primary filming location if I took the role on the Business Number drama gig. I think it's pretty popular, but I'm pretty sure they have a table that's separate from other ones for celebrities," Hoseok said.

"I'll text Misuk to grab that table," I nodded.

"Yay! Okay let's go slowpokes. No more boring stuff!" Yeseul impatiently exclaimed, dragging the both of us by the arm to get us out of the company.

The two of us had no choice in the matter as she pulled us toward the door but just as we were about to make it out, Yoongi put a hand out to stop us from going further.

"Where are you three going?" He asked.

"A friend invited us to lunch. On a double date," I said quietly.

His gaze narrowed.

"We talked about this. I don't care if you two date, but it's not wise to be public about it yet. Your career is too fresh for it to be accepted. You're not established enough. And reporters lurk every corner. Why do you think I stopped you? Because right behind the walls, what you can't see, is that there's about a swarm of fans and reported alike trying to see your face," he gently scolded. He turned to Yeseul, "And who are you going to meet on a date? You're also my responsibility."

"But I'm established!" She protested.

"I guess so. I don't really mind that I guess," he nodded. "But this can't happen." He pointed at Hoseok and I.

"But the table we're getting is a private one. So no one will see anyway," Hoseok argued.

Yoongi frowned for a long while, but Hoseok unleashed the puppy dog eyes on him to really sell it.

"Ugh, fine. Just don't get caught," he warned.

"We won't! Thank you," I bowed.

He looked at me for a long moment before a frown etched across his face again, "You've never dealt with a mob before, have you?"

"Uh...no? Is that when idols get swarmed at places like the airport? I've seen it happen. It's pretty scary, but I think I can handle it," I said bravely.