loved me like you do

"Thanks for the help, Mi. I'm kind of a mess so I've been struggling to get it organized," I admitted through a sniffle.

She pouted, stopping what she was doing to wrap me in a big loving hug.

"Aww, Chae. Don't be sad, there's going to be many more opportunities now, I promise," she said, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I know...it's just it was my first experience. And it was everything I could've ever dreamed of and more. I'm sad to see it go," I bit back another round of tears.

"Come on beautiful, you can't cry yet. You've gotta make everyone else cry with these flowers and then you can cry your eyes out all you want," she tried to lighten the mood.

She helped me place the last of the flowers I had bought in the bucket. I had bought everyone on my style team as well as Hoseok, Yeseul, Taehyung, and Donghwa a rose as a 'thank you' gift for the wonderful past couple of months. I gave Hoseok some money too so I could chip in for flowers for the rest of the crew and Jungkook and Jimin. There weren't enough things in the world to give to everyone to thank them for taking a chance on me, but flowers was a start.

"I think that about covers it. Okay, look at me Moon Chaerin," she said, grabbing my head. "You are going to kill it today. You're about to finish the most amazing prologue of your life and then the real story is going to begin. Show them how wonderful you are till the end."

I wrapped her in a tight hug, taking a shaky breath, "Thank you for always being there. I couldn't have ever gotten here without you. You're my soul sister."

"And you're mine. Now go before I start crying," she chuckled.

I gave her one last tight hug before hoisting up the flowers and bravely heading off to shoot for the last time (at least on this show).

Donghwa met me with the van, greeting me with a warmer than usual smile.

"Hey you. How are you feeling?" He asked kindly.

"Oh god, don't remind me. I just got over my crying spell and it may start again if you say anything," I said.

He chuckled, "Fair enough."

He was about to start driving, but I quickly put a hand out to stop him.

"Wait. There's something I want to give you now so I can offload a little. It's not a lot because I'm trying to be a smart saver with my paychecks but everyone worked so hard on this show and for it being my first time, everyone was so kind and supportive. And in all honesty, I wasn't the most keen on having you because I was used to doing everything by myself or with my best friend. But overtime, you became this warm supportive father figure and I'm really appreciative of it. So it's not much, but I hope you can accept this rose as a symbol of my appreciation," I said, handing him one of the many roses I had.

He gave a sad smile, "That's really sweet Chaerin, thank you so much. I will treasure it. And for what it's worth, I love being your manager. You are funny and kind and smart and so incredibly talented and I feel fatherly pride seeing you do your thing. And I can't wait to see what you do going forward."

Aw jeez here come the tears again.

I tried to inhale my breath in order to avoid crying it out. I had to hold out a little longer.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"It's truly been an honor having you all as my styling team. You're all so amazingly good at what you do and always have me staring in the mirror in shock because of how wonderful I end up turning out. You're all funny and talented and I don't think I could've been more blessed with a better style team. I might end up calling you all for fashion emergencies in my daily life too. But in all seriousness, I hope that we get a chance to work with each other again, and will try to put in the request for you all if you're available. Although it's not much, to show my gratitude I got you all a rose and I hope you'll accept it."