receiving

Knock knock knock.

I stirred from my sleep with a groan, "Who is knocking at this hour?"

I stretched deeply, rolling myself up in the covers in the hopes that the incessant knocking was a part of my dreams and not a rude wake up call. But alas, they didn't cease.

So I picked myself up begrudgingly off of the bed and trudged to the door.

I opened it, expecting to see my manager or Hoseok or Misuk. But instead, all I saw was a gargantuan sized vase of flowers and a person that I couldn't even see, struggling behind it to stand up straight.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Order for Miss Moon?" The voice croaked.

"Uh that's me. But I didn't order any flowers, let alone one this size," I stared blankly.

"Oh, probably from your lover then. There's a card somewhere in there. Now please take it before my arms fall off," the poor person whimpered.

"Oh! Sorry, here!" I apologized, quickly taking the giant vase from their hands.

But I almost dropped it instantly from how heavy it was. I turned to ask the florist for some help, but watched in horror as they ran away and drove off, leaving me to deal with the monstrosity alone.

I put it down with a thud right at the entrance to my apartment, trying to come up with a basic way to get it inside. But after heaving and huffing trying to pick it up again, I gave up and used all my strength to push it into the apartment, and once it was in far enough that the door could close, I gave up.

With it finally inside, I was able to take a proper look at it. It was definitely a beautiful array of flowers, probably of every flower to ever exist admittedly. I had a feeling who would've done something so grand but I looked inside the vast array for the alleged card.

Sure enough, there was a small card inside the large arrangement with a match floral design on the front.

I gave an exasperated chuckle, flipping open the card to read.

Good morning, love <3
Here's some beautiful flowers to remind you that you're prettier than the prettiest flower.
My queen deserves the queen treatment.
-Hoseok

I shook my head, laughing to myself, "He really is something else."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Chaerin~ I got your coffee! That was so sweet of you to get us a coffee truck. You must love me so much!" Yeseul hummed as she waltzed into the studio for our filming day.

I glanced up from my script, looking her confusedly as she waltzed in with a coffee cup that had my face on it.

I pursed my lip, "Uh, I'm glad you like it...but I didn't get a coffee truck. I can't afford that right now."

"What? But the guy working said it was a gift to and from Chaerin. I just figured you needed special coffee today and wanted everyone else to join in. I mean like the entire staff is in line for it," she said.

"Thanks for the coffee, Chaerin!" Jimin grinned, waltzing onto set with a similar cup with my face on it.

"Yes, while I don't know what prompted you to do this, it certainly isn't frowned upon," Jungkook hummed, also holding a cup.