WORK TOGETHER

"Heyy my friend come

"Heyy my friend come... " My father said as he saw an old man as his age. "Hey Jaysingh" the hugged. "This is my son, Arjun"

"Namaste uncle" I touched his feet , we settled on our seats. "Arjun, This is Kishan Rawal. He is our business partner and you will work with him in this project" Dad said to which I nodded.

His phone started ringing "Excuse me..." He picked up his call. "Where are you?...ok... Come fast" He hunged up. We indulged in our business conversation when I heard a sweet voice.

"Papa..." I looked up to see a familiar face. "Hmm... Come. Jaysingh this is my daughter Shreya.... And this is Jaysingh Malhotra and his son Arjun Malhotra"

"Namaste uncle" she joined her hands and bowed down. "I didn't knew you had a daughter... She's very pretty"

She smiled "Thanks uncle". She looks beautiful.

She wore simple jeans and white top with a denim jacket. She looks beautiful and the smile is cherry on top. "She will be helping us in this project as well, she is doing Hotel management and she have much knowledge in this field" Kishan uncle said.

"It'll be my pleasure to take part in such a big project" she softly smiled. "We'll see about that" I said challenging her.

She looked at me with those big innocent doe eyes. "I'll be working with you too miss, and I don't think you are much eligible for this project" I said.

I mean she is in her second year of college, I doubt a little if she can handle even a little bit. I need to keep my eyes on her work.

She looked at me with wide eyes, "Y-You are... A-As well?" She didn't knew?

"Yeah of course why do you think I'll be sitting here, clumsy girl" I smirked. "I am not clumsy" she snapped. "That's why you were about to fall that day, miss Rawal"

We were talking when my father said "You seem to know each other" he looked us in confusion. "Yes dad, she is my junior in college. " I said.

"Oh that's good" Dad smiled and again started talking to Kishan uncle about something while I looked at her, she was looking down to her lap.

"So tomorrow afternoon, at my office. We'll have a meeting. Is it ok for you kids?" My father said. We both nodded.