UNFOLDED TRUTH

"Arjun please open the door

"Arjun please open the door... Please Arjun eat something" I heard Maa. I am locked here since two days. I haven't ate anything I just don't have any appetite left.

"Please don't punish yourself Arjun come out!" I heard Abhay. It's my fault, If only I was brave enough to tell her the truth, she would have been with me. Here... In my arms.

I cried, I've never cried for anyone but her. She have no idea what she took from me. She left me with nothing.

Her memories are alive and fresh inside my dead... Our moments together, her beautiful eyes, her smile, her giggles, her anger, her care. Everything is fresh inside my head .

It still feels like she'll enter the room right now and call my name. She'll come to me in my arms... I still feel her presence.

"Arjun... Open the door we have to attend Shreya's funeral"

"SHE ISN'T DEAD... NO ONE FOUND HER BODY STOP SAYING SHE DIED!!"

"YOU STOP IGNORING THE REALITY!"

His words made me stop, it's the reality.... She's not here anymore. My heart ached, it hurts.... It's suffocating.

I was standing in front of Rawal mansion, everyone was gathered in garden for funeral ceremony

I was standing in front of Rawal mansion, everyone was gathered in garden for funeral ceremony. I was finding it too hard to walk.

I find it difficult to accept everything. Mom and Riya have been crying and I know dad is holding onto his tears. Everyone loved her a lot.

I was sitting numbly, I heard my phone's Ring, it was unknown number

I picked it up,

"Who is this?"

"You are trusting the wrong person Mr. Malhotra."

"Who are you?"

"You will get to know if you'll meet me today"

"And why would I do that?"

"Don't you wanna know truth about your wife's death?"

"How can I believe you?"