THE ONE WITH ME

It's my second week of working in office, very tiering but It's all worth it

It's my second week of working in office, very tiering but It's all worth it. I was moving towards my class when I saw Diksha she was sitting alone. I went towards Her, a little closer I heard her crying. "Diksha?" She looked at me.

I sat beside her and kept my hands on her shoulder, "Are you okay?" she hugged me and cried. It was really sad and heartbreaking to see the girl crying, who always smile and light up the place with her smile.

"What happened?" I asked her. "My family.... They... I don't know why they hate me...."

I don't know why anyone will ever hate such a pure soul. "Heyy...shh... Diksha calm down first" He rubbed her back.

"Thanks Arjun, It feels good having someone to share our problems

"Thanks Arjun, It feels good having someone to share our problems. Thank you for being that someone to me" she kept her head on my shoulder.

There was a comfortable silence between, we were enjoying eachother's company.

"Love birds... Did you forgot we are in college? " Rishabh said. I looked at my back Both of my friends were glaring at us.

We stood up, Diksha went away while I walked towards them.

The classes went by and it was the time to go back home, I realised this whole day I didn't saw Shreya. That's when my eyes fell on her, she was standing with a boy and laughing freely.

Her smile and laugh is seriously contagious,  it's not daily that I see her like this. Her beautiful black orbs shines, the sun hits her skin and she glows like a gold under it.

She looked at me and started walking towards me, In winters she is like a tint of warmth which everyone craves.

"When are we going to see the site?" She asked. "We can go today itself, I don't have anything to do anyways... How about you?"

"Well, I am free as well" She replied. "Then let's go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Baby boo... You forgot this!" The same guy came and gave her phone back to her. "Thanks Rishi" She smiled.

We sat in car, "Baby boo?" I cringed.

She laughed, "He call me this since childhood, I am tierd telling him to stop but he never listens"