DIKSHA

Yes, I am very well aware of what I have done

Yes, I am very well aware of what I have done. It was very wrong of me to mess with someone else's life. Just because I can't handle my shit. I was selfish, I destroyed three lives all together.

I deserve every pain I went through. I don't even deserve Shreya but she is here with me. Which I can't be thankful enough to god.

How I wish to go back and make things right. I wouldn't have done something this stupid. And that's the reason I changed that's the reason I get nightmares because I feel guilt is eating me from inside.

"That's why I wanted to stay away from You Because I was afraid to hurt yet another innocent soul. But God gave you to me as a blessing" I said to her.

"I can't make things better which I already did in past. But I will do everything that is in my power to make the future better"

"It's good to know that you realised your fault.... I am just a little bit disappointed of what happened to Diksha, No one deserves that"

"I can't justify my actions" a lone tear fell from my eyes. I know she is disappointed in me, as she should I haven't done anything better all these years.

I nuzzled my face my into her, "I know you are disgusted by me. But Shreya don't leave me ok? I would die if you did so. I was immature back then but now I know what's wrong and what's right after the years of pain"

"Just stay with me, guide me.... Slap me when I am wrong.... Help me to be a better man... A better human. Do anything you want to do with me I am ready to bow down to you but never leave me"

"I can't leave you Arjun, even though I want to because you know I love you" She caressed my head.

"And Arjun, I can see how you changed yourself into someone better, we all make mistakes at some point of our life. None of us are saint."

"But it caused someone's life"

"She's not dead, god gave you chance to correct your fault right?"

"You complete me Shreya, in true meaning you are my better half. You are my sanity" I kissed her passionately.

The warmth filled inside of me. I was missing this, She have no idea about her effect on me. He kissed her a little roughly showing her how much I miss her.

I love her and can die for her.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, Shreya broke the kiss. I picked it up.

Robert: Sir, Diksha ma'am came out of coma.

Me: what???

"What happened?" Shreya asked. "D-Diksha is our of coma" I stuttered.

"Oh god that's a good news we'll go and see her!"

"But you came come out!!"

"It's outside the city there will be none who can recognise me! I'll cover up myself so that doctor can't recognise me as well"