FIRST LOOK

I was standing outside the restaurant, Yeah I am finally in India

I was standing outside the restaurant, Yeah I am finally in India. And right now Bhai is with Nisha and Rishi inside the restaurant. I planned to surprise them.

Bhai messaged me to come inside.

"What surprise are you talking about Bhai?" Nisha huffed. "It better be important or I'll punch your face...."

I stood behind them and cleared my throat "I hope you like this surprise?" I said.

They both turned their head towards me with thier jaw dropped and wide eyes. "SHREYA!!"

"BABY BOO!!"

They both hugged me, I stumbled a little but composed myself. "Guys... I can't breathe"

"Then die but I am so happy" Rishi said. "What about me munchkin?" Abhay Bhai opened his arms, I ran and hugged him.

"So Bhai knew it huh?" Nisha said. "Yeah...we planned it together" I smirked.

I reached to my house and I heard my father, "Get ready, we have to go somewhere" He said it curtly and went inside his room.

"Ok"

I looked at his retreating figure, What have I ever done to deserve this?

You... You are the reason of everything!!! I wish you were never born!!

His voice rang in my ears, was it really me? Why he never understood me? Why he never tried to ask me... What about me?

Am I not broken?

Have I not gone through that?

He wasn't alone.... I suffered too.

I don't want to see your face!

Shrugging it off I went inside my room to get ready. I didn't knew what occasion was it so I just wore a Traditional suit.

I came outside to look at my father talking with someone on phone

I came outside to look at my father talking with someone on phone. He motioned me to sit inside the car.

We sat in car, I looked outside... Looking up in the sky, it was night already. I remembered the time when Arjun was with me that day.