SUNSHINE

I woke up feeling wet kisses on my face, "Arjun!" I groaned

I woke up feeling wet kisses on my face, "Arjun!" I groaned. "Yes love?" He continued kissing me.

"Stop!" I giggled. "I can't...." He said.

I opened my eyes to see my dear husband smiling eye to eye. He kissed my lips instantly, I reciprocated it.

"Are you feeling pain somewhere, love?" He asked after breaking the kiss. "Yes but I'll be fine" I gave him smile.

He nuzzled his head more into me, "I like my scent on you" he kissed my neck softly. "Arjun I need to take bath" I breathlessly stated.

He whined before leaving me from his hold.

I was in his shirt. "You look way more beautiful like this, You know?" He complimented. "Shut up!" I snapped.

He laughed and picked me up and carried me till bathroom. "Arjun —"

"Shh.... Love. Let me take care of you" he pecked my lips. "I don't think so this will end up just the 'after care'" I said.

He smirked, "You want something else?"

He peeled off the shirt out of my body and put me under the shower, the warm water ran through my body.

He was looking straight into my eyes, my eyes roamed around his muscular body. The water droplets running through his abs—

"Jaan.... Stop looking at me like that, I won't be able to control myself" he huskily said.

I looked in his grey orbs, we both were craving for each other and That one eye contact was enough to say everything.

He kissed me roughly and pinned me on the wall.

(Mature content ahead)

His hands ran all over my body, making me moan. He grabbed my breast while kissing me intensely, I moaned.

He bite my neck, "Ahh Arjun!" I hissed. I grabbed his shoulders tightly. His tongue played with my nipples, he sucked them and pinched it softly.

He went down to my womanhood, his eyes looked into mine and entered his tongue making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"Eyes on me kitten when I eat you up" He huskily said, the sensation ran down my spine. He was thrusting his tongue deeply.

He entered his fingers to increase the intensity. I was moaning his name with every stroke and thrust.

I knew I was close and before I knew I came in his mouth. "Delicious...." His words reached to my ears.

He stood, "Jump" he said and I did. I was still pinned to the wall. Soon he entered inside me, "Arjun!!" I loud moan escaped my lips.