FRIENDS

I sat in his car and he started driving there was an awkward silence in the car so I asked, "Can I turn on the radio?"

"Yeah sure" he gave me a little smile. I turned on the Radio and the song Mai rahoon ya na rahoon by Arman Malik was playing.

It is actually my favourite song, I unconciously started humming the song.

<<<Hawaon main lipta hua main guzar jaunga tumko chhuke

Agar mann ho to rok Lena, thahr jaunga inn labon pe.

Mai dikhun ya na dikhun, tum mujhko mahsus Krna.

Bss itna hai tumse kahna, bss itna hai tumse kahna>>>>

<<< I am like a fresh Breeze I'll pass by.
If you want me to stay then I'll stay.
Even if I am there or not, I'll always stay near you.
I just wanted to say that, I just wanted to say that >>>>

"You like this song?" I heard him. "Yeah I do" I looked at him. "I love the lyrics, the meaning is so beautiful"

"Indeed" I nodded his head. The song played so does the smile on my lips.

"This is your second year of college right?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "You know it's a bit shocking for me, you are too good in your work and you are so young"

"You are just a year or maybe two year older than me" I narrowed my eyes. "I mean... Still you amaze me so much" He said nervously.

"But you are far better than me, you handle your studies and business also you are the captain of Our college's Basketball team. It's not easy to be you" I said.

He's genuinely a very hardworking person I've met. He's young but passionate about his work which makes him more attractive.

"So there's actually someone who consider my hardwork"

"What do you mean? People don't?" I asked, it shocked me. "Not really, they think I got everything on my plate all garnished." He said. "I agree my life is perfect tho"

I just nodded. "You know people should understand that everyone have problems in their life.... Sometimes it's not at all about the money" I sadly Chuckled.

He looked at me intensely for a second before looking back the road. "You never fail to amaze me Shreya" he said.

It feels so good listing my name coming from him. "What are you smiling at?"

Am I ??

"It's wierd just a day before you didn't even knew me and here you are talking to me so freely" I said. "Looks like...You are my destiny" he laughed.

He have no idea what his words did to my heart.

Soon we reached to Nisha's house, we bid goodbyes.

"Woohh!! Will you tell me what THAT guy was doing with you" I flinched a bit listing her voice from back. "I'll explain but can I get inside? It's so fucking cold"