EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT

"Calm down Shreya, he's alright" Diksha hugged me while I was sobbing throughout the way from apartment to the hospital

I entered the hospital and saw Bhai talking to someone on phone. "Where is he?" I asked. Bhai pointed at the room.

I entered and saw my husband sitting on bed, his arms had bandage on it. His eyes fell on mine.

The nerve of this guy to smile at me after almost giving me a heart attack.

"I'll break you teeth Malhotra! Stop. Smiling." I looked at him furiously. "How can you do this to me? I told you to be safe... For god's sake how can you be so dumb! You know that man is very wicked he can do anything yet you went so carelessly! What is something happ—"

I couldn't complete my sentence as I sobbed harder. My tears spilled down my eyes.

"Jaan...come here" he called me softly. I directly went to his arms and snuggled in his chest.

"I am alright... It's just a bit injury. It'll be fine after some days" he was cooing me and I was crying.

"I was afraid... I—" I sobbed. "I am right here my Jaan"

I looked up at him, his smile never left his face. It relaxed me yet I wasn't ready to leave his side.

"Tell me I am hallucinating"

"Someone pinch me please"

"I'll faint right now"

Maa, Dad and Riya were looking at me and Arjun. I finally entered the Malhotra mansion, sitting right across them.

My suddenly came and hugged me tightly, "I can't believe this my daughter is alright.... I am so happy" she started crying.

I hugged her back. Soon Riya and dad joined too. "I can't believe this ... We felt so incomplete without you Bhabhi"

"She's right .... All of us were so much broken without you" Dad spoke this time.

"What actually happened tho?" Maa asked. Arjun started telling the whole story.

"I will make sure he gets the worst punishment for his deeds. He will go through hell" dad was furious. "He will Dad... He will" Arjun spoke this time.