UNFOLDED TRUTH-III

I couldn't believe my eyes, "Shreya? Love?" I whispered very low, my voice was breaking

My wife... My love she was standing in front of me, she had bandage on her head. Tears spilled from my eyes.

"Y-You..."

"Yes I am alive"

I couldn't think of anything else, right now I wanted to feel her in my arms, to know that this isn't a dream.

I hugged her, she was taken aback. "You are really here love? I am not dreaming right? You are real?" I kept crying in her embrace not wanting to let her go.

"No Arjun I am really here" she tried to move away but I held her more tightly. "No...No...I won't leave you" I whined

"Let me explain myself first"

"No explain in this position only, I won't leave you.... Or you'll again go away from me" I sobbed.

"Ok... Ok... I'll explain like this, happy?" She patted my back to calm me down. "Yes" I nuzzled my head in her neck.

"So Actually after our wedding and all I was checking into data.... There were lot of loopholes in it and I knew if it carry on we will be in a huge loss"

"Yeah your father told me"

"Yes to make his story seem real he said that.... And he knew it you will never get to know that he is the only one who is stealing money behind my back"

"Really?" I looked at her. "Yes, when I asked him about it he said he don't really know about it.... I took help of my investigator, He couldn't find out the mastermind but he said there's someone from finance department"

"I ran a background check on everyone, One of them was suspicious... Nitin sinha, then I remembered the day when I got the threat to leave my CEO position...I checked the cameras there were all hacked but as I can remember He was the only one there at the moment"

"The day I ran away from you and came
To Abhay Bhai's place, that day I went to meet Nitin"

*******

"You are the one who is stealing the money?"

He laughed, "you think I can do something like this until I have some bigger power over me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am a pawn in his game... Mrs. Malhotra"

"Whose game Nitin?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"RICHARD!!" She called her bodyguard inside, he stood beside her. "Look Nitin I am ok with violence but it will be bad for you.... If you will volunteerly tell me who that person is than I will make sure you and your family stay safe from that person"

"You are good at this Mrs. Malhotra" he smirked. "But you have to do what you said, I don't want anything happen to me and my family"

"Sure" she shrugged,

"You will be shocked to know that it's none other than your father!"

However she wasn't shocked, Somewhere I'm her heart she knew it could be him. She saw his different avtar after her mother's death, he became money minded monster, money and power was all he could see.

*********

"I still had faith that he'll become like that as he was before.... But then I realised he was like this even before, it's just we never found it out"

"My men were following Shreya for her safety, when she had accident my men saved her and took her to the hospital. By god's grace she didn't had any serious injury. She was unconscious these days and now finally she is up" Harish said.

"He killed my mother the same way"

******

"Kishan? How can you do this??? Are you crazy??"

"Sweetheart what's the big deal?"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW KISHAN??? I know you married me for money! I've heard everything and I won't give my property to you..... I am giving it to my daughter!"

"You can't do this!!! I've worked hard to get all your money all these years and that piece of shit Don't get to take my everything"

Meenakshi slapped him, "SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER KISHAN!!!"

Kishan looks at her in anger, "I will take my revenge for you and that daughter of yours who is nothing but a burden to me!"

********

"He planned that accident to kill both Meena and Shreya but Meena saved Shreya. However Kishan got to know about the will and kept Shreya alive."

" I always had eyes on Shreya, as she became 20 I came out to save her because I knew he will try to kill Shreya once his work is done"

"However He got to know that Harish uncle is alive so he sent me London urgently and being a good manipulator he convinced me to go there"

"While he kept track on me, I tried to reach Shreya but I couldn't, after 3 year I got to know she's in London. Kishan again called her from London to India to make her stay away from me" Harish uncle said

"It was the time to get me married, so he played a game so that no one can suspect him even if I die someday that Harish uncle is behind me for money. And made You, Arjun a pawn" Shreya sighed.

"And me being an emotional fool, I belived him" I looked into her dark black orbs. She smiled. "It's fine no one of us knew is dirty games"

"so he was the one who was attempting to kill you after our marriage" I said and both of them nodded. My hatred rose for him.

"Yes, as everything was completed according to the will, I was 23 and married and every property will be mine so he started his game to take my life. When I finally get to know about the truth and fought with him he decided to kill me cuz there's nothing left now"

"Bastard! How can he do this to his own daughter! Does he not have a heart.... I will kill him! I will destroy him!"

"For that we need a plan" Harish uncle said.

********

Ab mtt marna tum log curiosity se dekho ab to maine Sara sach bhi bata diya hai.

Chalo ab kush ho jayo bacha log aur issi baat pe thoko vote and comments.. please 😭

*Dekho Maine khana choor diya hai chapter likhne ke chkkr main, votes aur dher sare pyar bhare comments to mai deserve krti hu na mai😭😭*

Love,
Arcane 🖤