CLOSE TO ME

We both came down and all this time he carried me, I was feeling bad for him

We both came down and all this time he carried me, I was feeling bad for him.  He have to carry me and walk miles...

"I sent you to find my sister's pendent not to find yourself a girlfriend" Abhay Bhai spoke. Rishabh and Riya laughed at his words.

I was embarassed, "Shut up! She hurt her ankle and couldn't walk" I heard Arjun. "Ok... Now that you are inside the farmhouse you can keep her down, I'll carry her till her room"

"NO!!" I flinched. "I mean... I-I can send her till her room" Arjun started walking towards my room and kept me on bed. "I'll send Riya with medicine... And don't walk around much call any of us if you need anything"

I just nodded, "You won't ever change clumsy girl" He mumbled but enough for me to hear.

"Oh no you did not just called me that" I glared at him in anger.

"Yes I did"

"You jerk!! I am not clumsy"

"You expect me to believe you that you are not clumsy after falling most of the times? Or should I take it as a sign that you love to be in my Arms"

"In your Arms? I'll rather hug a monkey than to be in your arms" I scoffed. "I mean... You should hug those who belong to your community"

My eyes widen.. I threw pillow at him "You indirectly called me Monkey!!?? I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD!!" I threw another pillow at him

"WOMAN! STOP BEING SO VOILENT!!!"

"I WON'T... YOU CHOSE DEATH!" I again threw a pillow at him. "Fine then ... A fight is it?"

He threw pillow on me, "And What do you think you look like? Hritik Roshan?"

"I meannn...." He smirked and came closer. "You just accepted it" He was just near my face.

I smacked pillow on his face. "Serves you right" He smiled in triumph. He was glaring at me.

My eyes fell behind him, His family and friends were standing their with there jaw on floor.... I mean they looked shocked.

"Arjun... Uncle and Aunty" I whispered. He  turned around, I was blushing and I am sure of it.

It's embarrassing...

"I-I... Uh... We just came to s-see her if she's o-ok" Riya said. Arjun cleared his throat and went outside of my room.

HE WANTS ME TO FACE ALL EMBARASSMENT ALONE???

I slept after everyone's teasing, when I woke up I looked around to find family members but couldn't find anyone

"Arjun!! Come bro!" I heard someone, I followed the noises. A big swimming pool came to my view, Everyone was near pool. Abhay Bhai and Rishabh were inside the pool.

Arjun much to my dismay was in t-shirt. Woohh Shreya? When did you became a pervert?

He was just standing beside the pool. "Yrr Arjun, You have became so boring!" Rishabh whined.

"I am not coming there no matter what you say" Arjun said. I smirked as a fantabulous idea came in my mind.

Revenge time Arjun Malhotra, How dare you leave me in embarrassing moment.

I tip toed, where Arjun was standing. I patted his back he looked back I gave him last smirk before pushing him inside the pool.

Everyone laughed and so did I. His face was worthy to see...

"FUCKING SHIT SHREYA!!" He growled. I flinched. He pushed his wet hairs back. Damn hot!

I bite my lips as I saw his abs due to  his Wet t-shirt. I was drooling this fine man without realising he was walking towards me as if I was his prey.

"Shit!!" I ran away from and he followed. "Arjun!!! No stop!!"

"Like hell I will listen to you... You are so dead ma'am!!" He grabbed my waist and lifted me.

"NO ARJUN!! I'LL DIE I SWEAR TO GOD--"

My words were cut of as I felt my body fell in water. I came up and didn't saw Arjun I looked around. Suddenly I felt something touched my feet.

"AHHH!!! FUCKING SHIT-- ARJUN!! Stop touching my legs!" I kicked him. He laughed a little, first time after coming back from London I heard his laugh.

I felt myself smiling, his laugh gave me immense peace.

"God! Kitten You are so easy to scare!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me!"

I looked at him with wide eyes. "What if I get heart attack and die?? Bro I'll make sure you end up in jail!"

"Bro?" Arjun's jaw dropped. "who the fuck is your bro here?" He glared at me and pulled me by my waist.

"Abhay... He's my brother.. BROO!!!" I swim towards Abhay. Running away from Arjun's intense gaze.

"Aww my sister..."

It was dinner time, males were sitting outside and females were cooking food

It was dinner time, males were sitting outside and females were cooking food. My gaze always tried to look for Shreya. She is helping my mother smiling and laughing... She looks beautiful in her messy bun,

"Arjun? What are you looking at?" Dad said. "nothing... Just" I couldn't find any excuse.

"You know today your mother and I noticed how happy you looked today. You were genuinely smiling and laughing"

"What do you mean?" I asked knowing very well where this is going. He smiled Looking at me and then Shreya.

"Shreya is really nice girl" and went inside. "Uncle ishara krke Gaye hai ... Smjh payo to smajh lo" Rishabh laughed.

(Uncle gave you a sign... Understand if you can)

"Come kids! Let's have dinner, And sleep fast... We have to go back tomorrow" I heard mum.

We all started eating, "Wow!! Food is very delicious, kya baat hai... I would like to kiss chefs hands" Rishabh said.

"Shreya... Come" Mum said. "Rishabh... Kiss Shreya's hands!" Mum said, My eyes widen and my heart dropped.

"NO WAIT WHY??" I hastily said. Everyone looked at me. I cleared my throat.."I mean...why?" I looked into Shreya's eyes, her innocent self was confused.

I swear to god if she won't stop looking so cute I'll gobble her up.

No! Arjun! What the hell are you saying??