WIERD FEELINGS

After coming back to my place, I called Nisha

Nisha: I thought you forgot I exist!

Me: Nearly....

Nisha: You want to die? Why you called me? I am working...

Me: Arjun said yes....

Nisha: I heard it wrong .... You mean Arjun... Arjun Malhotra said yes to the MARRIGE proposal?

Me: yeah...

"I knew this was coming but this fast?" I heard a male voice from the other side.

Me: What does that mean? And who's that?

Nisha: ignore him... I am coming at your place.

We hung up and I waited for her to come. After 10 minutes she came.

"So you are getting married?" She asked as she opened my room door. "Breathe...will you?"

"No... Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on? Why he said yes? Where's Diksha?"

"Honestly I have no idea, I asked him the same question he said he have no one in his life" I told her word to word what Arjun said to me.

"Damn!! He really wants to marry you" She gasped. "Nisha.... It's not about him here, it's about me. What should I do?"

We both sat there in silence.

"Shreya... You still love him right?" She asked. I nodded, there's no way I can stop loving him.

She sighed, "Give him Chance"

"What if he still not moved on from Diksha?" I looked at her with hurt.

"Then let him prove himself" she said. "Give him and yourself time... See if he is over his past or not, take time to know his feelings for you."

I hugged her, "Thanks" She hugged me back.