UNFOLDED LIES-II

The next morning I called Abhay Bhai, he entered the room, looking worried

The next morning I called Abhay Bhai, he entered the room, looking worried. "What's wrong?"

"Bhai, I want to talk to Papa..."

"What do you want to talk? Have you not heard everything?" He said. "Yes but I want to talk to him... I want to know something"

"Fine! Go but let me warm you Shreya it'll hurt you more than you already are"

I just nodded, because I am very well aware of it. I took my car keys and drove towards Rawal mansion.

As I reached, Amma welcomed me. "Shreya? What a pleasant surprise.... You came alone? What about your husband?"

"Where's papa?" I asked.

"He is in his study room" she said. I went towards the study room. I knocked, "come in"

I opened the door, he was sitting on his chair. "I want to talk to you" I said.

"Shreya?" He looked surprised. "Why are you here?"

"As I said I want to talk to you so let's get this straight.... You asked Arjun to marry me right?"

He was shocked, he opened his mouth to say something but choose the either way.

"Do you know what you both have done? Obviously no.... In your little game you both crushed my feelings.... I have been living in a lie!"

"Your life is in danger Shreya, I wasn't able to do anything... I needed someone more powerful to save you and No one can be better than Arjun for that! I wanted to save you.... What's wrong have I done? What wrong he had done?"

"Lies! All you do lie on my face.... You both are liers!! YOU BOTH FAKED LOVE FOR ME!"

"I just got to know that the woman he used to love whom he declared dead in front of the world is still alive and he is hiding her from everyone.... He never told anyone even not me.... I am his wife god damit!What does that mean?"

"I was still fine with it....maybe he is just helping her... It doesn't mean he loves her but then I get to know everything was fake... This marriage, his love, his care.... He was just saving the girl in need. That it was just out of pity!"

"You have done everything to destroy my life..."

"Shreya—"

"WHY?? Do you think I don't know about you??" I shouted. "That ever since mom died you never spoke to me with love....  I am just a burden to you!"

"You never asked me about my well being before ... How suddenly you are worried about me? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW FAKE YOU ARE MR. RAWAL!!??"

"You can Lie to Arjun but not me.... I know the truth you wait and watch how I expose you!"

Before he could say anything I ran out of mansion. He thinks I am naive girl as before.... I was driving my car, the road was awfully silent. That's when I heard a loud horn from the side.